User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby is home!!!

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)

Baby is home!!!

Baby's home!!!! Baby's home!!!!!!!! BABY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I'm so happy! He's exploring his new home and eating and drinking!! He's so perfect and beautiful! A lot heavier and bigger than I expected. I hope we'll become best friends!!!!! He loves apples and oranges and nutriberries!! Can y'all tell I'm excited and happy!? Hahaha

With no further adieu... Introducing baby!! Haha (Haven't decided a name yet)

I'll post more pictures as he gets settled in. I'm so happy he's finally here! It's been too long

2. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (06-25-2013), Turquoise (06-22-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    So cute. Congratulations!!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

B and G: Sparky, Red Fronted macaw: Jax, RBC: Pretty
    Yay, they are such cute birds!

Parrots

Thanks!!! I feel like caiques fit my personality very well, so I got one!

Congrats Jade. He is adorable I can feel your excitement Look forward to hearing all about him.

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Awww, what an adorable widdle cutie!! I can feel the excitement you are experiencing & I know exactly how you feel. It is sooo wonderful when they finally get home & you can get acquainted with each other.

I do look forward to more photos of the darling & finding out what you name him.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

He's just precious! Personally, I cannot tell whether or not you're excited about his coming home. It's just so hard to tell from your post.

Parrots

I am excited!! I've never had to wait on a baby to be weaned before. It was an experience. I got my Quaker when he was already a few months old and I bought him and took him home. I didn't think it would take this long, but I'm glad I waited and he was worth every second and every penny. I'm broke and happy. Haha

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    So adorable. He is in a good home for sure.

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    So sweet!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain