PDA

View Full Version : She won't stop!

josiesmom
06-13-2013, 10:53 PM
For the last 2 days, Josie just won't stop. She has been talking and fighting with herself for hours now. Last night, she went on until almost 11pm. Could it be the weather? We've been having bad storms here for the last 12 hours or so. On a funny note, when my son came back from the dentist with gauze in his mouth because he had 2 teeth pulled she sat there looking at him yelling 'oh my god' for about 20 minutes. Normally, her yapping does not bother me but wow, I'm getting a bit frustrated now. She sounds skitzophrenic. Between the yelling, squealing, singing and a few new choice words, I'm at a loss.

Bokkapooh
06-13-2013, 11:27 PM
How old is she? Could it be hormonal?

I prefer talking over screaming anyday. :)

josiesmom
06-13-2013, 11:39 PM
She is almost 3. Oh, I like the talking but she is so animated and crazy the last day or so. It's just not like her.

Pinkbirdy
06-14-2013, 12:06 AM
I know EXACTLY what your talking about !!:) I feel like were in a mental ward here [mines 2 ] :) LOL

Blancaej
06-14-2013, 12:21 AM
It certainly could be the weather. Could it be a reaction to you going away? Maybe she is trying really hard to get your attention. Sometimes it is just really hard to know the cause. I would just think back and see if anything has changed in the last two days that could cause her to be so wound up.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
06-14-2013, 05:01 AM
Kinda' sounds like it may be the time of the year with longer days and she is excited. Roscoe will be 2 in Sept and he is always like that. And like it was said, she is happy you are home again and wants to make sure you notice her. That's my personal opinion, but I truly don't have a clue.