We finally taught Quincy to say excuse me. :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

josiesmom
06-13-2013, 01:43 AM
So cute! Can't enough of salsa.

plax
06-13-2013, 01:54 AM
Lol! I love it!

We finally taught Quincy to say excuse me. :DI think Salsa is too bold to ever say excuse me ;). You should see him when he gets right in Zaf's face and does it... he'll stretch his neck way out towards Zaf and then let out a HUGE burp. He does it just to antagonize poor Zaf.

josiesmom
06-13-2013, 02:58 AM
This may sound silly, but do most birds burp like that? I've never heard Josie do it. Ever since I watched his burping video, I keep waiting for it to happen to her, but it hasn't. Perhaps she is too much is a lady? Lol

plax
06-13-2013, 03:16 AM
This may sound silly, but do most birds burp like that? I've never heard Josie do it. Ever since I watched his burping video, I keep waiting for it to happen to her, but it hasn't. Perhaps she is too much is a lady? LolWell, you probably already realize this but they're only mock burps, not real ones. Salsa is an expert at doing them though (for a Macaw). My guess is that greys, and perhaps zons would be more prone to pick up burp mocking than most Macaws. I didn't teach it to Salsa but personally I think it's quite funny and cute. I'm embarrassed to admit it but Salsa and I often have burping contests... he usually wins!

Turquoise
06-13-2013, 03:53 AM
I have to watch this tomorrow when I'm home. I'm on my phone in a public place.

plax
06-13-2013, 04:42 AM
I have to watch this tomorrow when I'm home. I'm on my phone in a public place.I don't blame you a bit, De'Andrea. Strange noises coming from your phone in that setting may not go over very well ;)

Honesty
06-13-2013, 07:40 AM
I love it. Listening to this has made my day :)

Debra
06-13-2013, 12:31 PM
I love Salsa!

Turquoise
06-24-2013, 06:02 AM
I forgot to come back over here & listen to all these videos of Salsa. Shame on me!!:th_faint:

That was done in very good taste I believe. Salsa is quite the character, but look who he has for an example.:th_LOL: