PDA

View Full Version : Codie and my Mum :)

Honesty
06-12-2013, 05:15 PM
My Mum is here with me this week and Codie is totally obsessed with her. The minute she walked in the door he was on her :) His Playstand is next to the Sunlounge where there is a clear door in between his stand and the room. My Mum sits in the chair in the corner which is right next to Codies's stand. He goes down on to the lower perch and just sits there staring at her, and will not move until she does. Once she moves, he then follows. Earlier on my Mum went upstairs to get something and Codie went to the bottom of the stairs and waited for her. He was making a squeaking sound which almost sounded as if he was crying :( Once she came down, he was then happy again.

While she is here, he does not want anything to do with me LOL

Here are a few pics of them together. In the 3rd and 4th it shows him sitting staring at her :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
06-12-2013, 05:32 PM
That is so cool! It's nice that he likes your mum so much! I love the photos. Codie is so beautiful. :thanks4sharingthumb

merlinsmom13
06-12-2013, 05:34 PM
:th_loltears: He likes blonds!!! Merlin does too ;-)

Honesty
06-12-2013, 05:36 PM
That is so cool! It's nice that he likes your mum so much! I love the photos. Codie is so beautiful. :thanks4sharingthumb

Thankyou Blanca :th_biggrin:

Honesty
06-12-2013, 05:38 PM
:th_loltears: He likes blonds!!! Merlin does too ;-)

Yes, he does seem to like blonde's :th_hehe: I wonder if he would still like me if I dyed my hair brown? I dont intend to try it though :th_toofunny:

Mare
06-12-2013, 06:12 PM
How wonderful that Codie loves your mom/mum! My only experiences with Amazons were not that good, they weren't friendly, at all!

Blancaej
06-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Well Codie certainly seems friendly enough. But we know that can very from bird to bird. Right Mare!

Can other hold him as well Wendy?

plax
06-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Aww, that's sweet :). He's obsessed with your mum! :D

ConureCrazy
06-12-2013, 06:34 PM
How sweet! :)

aliray
06-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Wendy you might want to check your mom's suitcase before she leaves. She looks as besotted as Codie. I love it.

Honesty
06-12-2013, 07:43 PM
How wonderful that Codie loves your mom/mum! My only experiences with Amazons were not that good, they weren't friendly, at all!

Thankyou Mare :) Codie is only friendly with a few people.

Honesty
06-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Well Codie certainly seems friendly enough. But we know that can very from bird to bird. Right Mare!

Can other hold him as well Wendy?

The only 2 people that can hold him are my Mum and me :( Anyone else would be attacked :(

Honesty
06-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Aww, that's sweet :). He's obsessed with your mum! :D

LOL... Its given me a break for the last few days, but, I am starting to feel neglected :th_hehe:

Honesty
06-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Wendy you might want to check your mom's suitcase before she leaves. She looks as besotted as Codie. I love it.

:th_toofunny: I will be checking her suitcase for sure Alison :)

Pinkbirdy
06-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Oh how cute [Codie looks happy] :) You must like to see him like this .I always tell mine its good to have friends :)

Turquoise
06-13-2013, 06:28 AM
That is adorable! Codie loves beautiful women. He's a lady's man. :th_heart:

Funny how he doesn't like Daniel, but Mom is 'The Bomb'.

I can see where you get your great looks Wendy. Your Mom is beautiful. :th_biggrin:

Honesty
06-13-2013, 07:34 AM
Oh how cute [Codie looks happy] :) You must like to see him like this .I always tell mine its good to have friends :)

Thankyou Terri. It is nice to see him bond with someone else for a change :)

Honesty
06-13-2013, 07:36 AM
That is adorable! Codie loves beautiful women. He's a lady's man. :th_heart:

Funny how he doesn't like Daniel, but Mom is 'The Bomb'.

I can see where you get your great looks Wendy. Your Mom is beautiful. :th_biggrin:

Thankyou De'Andrea. You have made my Mums day. She said to thank you for the lovely compliment :)