PDA

View Full Version : such a mummy's bird

gemini_84
06-12-2013, 12:07 AM
im :th_heart: it at the moment... i'm always loving it but lately :th_omg:
oxy is being such a mummy's boy.

from the beggining it has seemed that oxy had chosen my bf as his human. he would be happy to play with and sit with me untill daddy got home and then i wouldnt exist :th_sad7: but for the last week im the only one he wants to know:th_yah:

as son as i open up the cage of a morning he will climb straight up to my shoulder and will sit there whilst i do the morning chores. i cant even get him to hop off to go and eat his freshly made breakfast. the only time he will get off is when i sit down, he will then venture off to the play gym and then to have breaky. as soon as i stand up again he wants mummy. its so cute im that :th_biggrin: i cant stop :danceelmo:

Pinkbirdy
06-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Soo Cute :) Do you ever have a hard time telling them apart?

gemini_84
06-12-2013, 12:25 AM
no, not yet atleast... ask me again in a year lol
due to the age differences, they are all at different stages of ring development. Prince has his full ring, Bruno a partial ring and Oxy the luttle bubba has no ring (i call oxy my little boy but he could very well be a female and never get a ring, i dont mind). Bruno is quite a bit bigger then Prince so i dont think it will be hard to tell them apart when Bruno does have his full ring.

Blancaej
06-12-2013, 01:24 AM
That is great news Amanda. I am glad Oxy is connecting with you! They are so darn cute!

Honesty
06-12-2013, 07:40 AM
That is so cute Amanda :)

coltfire
06-23-2013, 06:12 PM
ohhh i see a bit of the green eye'd monster there, it more likely when daddy gets home it yay we get more attention, but so happy ur baby is giving u more cuddly time, even with all my birds i can tell them all apart others may not be able too but i can at first glance.