PDA

View Full Version : Videos of Valentino

noblemacaw
06-09-2013, 10:01 PM
I am going to post some youtube links of Valentino that I just uploaded.

Here is Valentino on the table playing with his toys. He comes in for a quick snuggle...such a cute parrot

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Here is the link to the video of Valentino's night feeding. Enjoy the videos

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

I just wanted to let you know that Valentino is not fed baby hand rearing formula but is fed pulverized adult Tropican pellet he eats as his pellet diet portion. He is too old to be fed the baby formula.

Honesty
06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Great video,s Rebecca :thanks4sharingthumb It's lovely to see you again :th_biggrin:

plax
06-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Aww, what a cutie Valentino is :D. He's sure a happy parrot. The last time I remember seeing him he didn't yet have red on his head. His color has sure filled in! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Mare
06-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Oh my! Valentino is such a beautiful bird! How old is he?

Pinkbirdy
06-10-2013, 12:32 AM
What a sweetie bringing you toys :)

josiesmom
06-10-2013, 01:01 AM
He is a cutie! Love how he plays. Very cute idea for a toy.

Blancaej
06-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Great videos! He is such a cutie!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

noblemacaw
06-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I love this creature more than I thought I could ever love the perpetually naughty macaw.

Valentino will be 10 months old on June 12th. Time surely has flown. It seems yesterday I opened his crate to take him out and meet him for the first time. That was on December 9th and he was a few days shy of 4 months old. I know most people would think he is way too old to still being fed with the syringe but I keep doing it for several reasons. It helps keep his weight stable and if I ever had to medicate him it will be easy for me to do it by syringe. I also enjoy the bond his night comfort feeding give us.