PDA

View Full Version : Updated pictures of Valentino the RFM

noblemacaw
06-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Well I am going to try to post some pictures of Valentino that Lupe took while I was in class earlier in the week. I go to class two nights a weeks which leaves Valentino having to wait for me to come home to give him his "momma time" Normally he and I will relax together while I watch TV in the evenings. He is very affectionate and will cuddle with me during these times. Lupe says I have to "cut the egg shell and man him up" because momma time is too long. LOL. I asked her if she could give him some one on one time for me while I was in class. She even made a video of Valentino playing and talking on his tree as "proof of interacting with Valentino" while I was in school.

Here are come pictures of Valentino Lupe took earlier in the week.

This one looks like Valentino is running at her. LOL
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Here is proof Valentino is taking apart his cage
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Now I am going to post and see if they take. Have a learning curve here with new form.

Enjoy the pictures ..if they show up.

Blancaej
06-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Great pictures of Valentino! How is Julio doing?

noblemacaw
06-09-2013, 09:02 PM
I tried to post a thread updating about both parrots in the macaw section and I was automatically logged out while I was creating it (multitasking and kept coming back to it and such) and I lost the whole post. *sigh*..how can I set this up so I will not be automatically logged out if I am working in another tab??

jtbirds
06-09-2013, 09:13 PM
I just use the option in the check box to stay logged in:), and I multitask quiet a bit lately and haven't ever been logged when browsing on here.

Pinkbirdy
06-10-2013, 12:41 AM
That does look like an action shot of Valentino :)

noblemacaw
06-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Glad everyone enjoyed the pictures. Now that I can upload them and video I will be having a lot of fun with this form. Hee heee

Debra
06-10-2013, 12:23 PM
He is so pretty! Love that action shot.

josiesmom
06-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Very handsome guy! Seems he likes the camera too.