PDA

View Full Version : Ashley, Rosie, and Kinji

Copper
04-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Hello other members at Precisely parrots, I'm excited about this new forum and hope it thrives.

I'm turning 23 on April 22 and have been going to school to get my BFA in photography. Growing up I always wanted a parrot, and begged my mom for one, but it never happened. Little under 2 years ago I rescued Rosie and she is my best friend. Rosie loves to learn and is great at trick training, dancing, waving, and meeting new people, she is also a fairly good flier. On the 15th of March I adopted Kinji the African Gray. Kinji and I are still getting to know one another and will one day be the best of friends as well. Kinji loves to chew wooden toys, dance, whistle, talk, and one of his/her favorites is giving kisses.

Wendy K.
04-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi Ashley, Rosie & Kinji! :th_welcomesign: I am SO happy and excited you joined us. :D

Rosie is a GORGEOUS girl, and Kinji is a MAGNIFICENT Congo Grey! They are both VERY very lucky to have you in their lives!

Your photography skills are phenomenal, I LOVE seeing your photos.

Again, WELCOME! And thank you for joining us.

Brodie
04-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Welcome to all of you :)
Glad to see all these fimiliar faces popping up on the new forum! :)

Maddy
04-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Hello Ashley! Welcome to the forum!

Honesty
04-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Hello, Ashley, Rosie and Kinji :th_welcomesign: We are very happy to see you here :th_bounce4:

roxynoodle
04-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Welcome, Ashley! Your birds are beautiful!

keepsmiling
04-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Hello and welcome!:th_welcome2: