PDA

View Full Version : new pics of the 3 Amigo's

gemini_84
06-09-2013, 06:35 AM
due to my internet being extremely slow and you will see how slow by weco's post i am attempting to copy/ paste my thread from another forum. i hope you can view them, enjoy.

click link

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

if you are unable to view the pics please let me know and ill try to reload the pictures

Turquoise
06-09-2013, 08:45 AM
I cannot view the pics due to my being banned from PF. That's the only reason I can't see them yet.:(

I do know how frustrating slow internet is, I have that problem a lot with mine.

Ashleigh
06-09-2013, 08:52 PM
my internet is being really slow. here are a few pictures that actually did manage to load to photo bucket.

prince and bruno hanging out on my picture frame..... is no where sacred?

prince loving a scitch

oxy and bruno's beaks as they play tug o war with the camera strap

oxy perching on my hand

prince and bruno thinking they are wall art

oxy's poor feathers. the vet says he is fine and its just the color rubbing off his baby feathers, so i cant wait till he moults

Bruno...what you got there mum?

more to come when my internet speeds up and i can upload them to photobucket

I qouted your post. : )
From PF. Just so you don't have to. I know how annoying a slow internet is : p

Honesty
06-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Beautiful pics :)

gemini_84
06-09-2013, 09:31 PM
thx heaps ashleigh, ill post more soon

gemini_84
06-09-2013, 09:37 PM
thanks so much for that ash, ill post more soon and ill post them straight here

gemini_84
06-09-2013, 09:57 PM
here are a few more of the beautiful boys.... oh how i love them so much
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Prince checkin me out
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
prince ( back) bruno (front)
prince, get that outta my face
oxy lovin his scritches
my beautiful baby oxy.

there are still a few funny ones that havent managed to upload yet but when they do i will

coltfire
06-10-2013, 11:50 PM
love the pics

Mare
06-11-2013, 02:49 AM
Great photos! I especially love the wall art one, I had no idea their tail feathers were so long!

gemini_84
06-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Great photos! I especially love the wall art one, I had no idea their tail feathers were so long!
thanks mare, they love hanging out there. it is meant to have little silver glasses on it to hold candles but i thought it best to take them down. there tails are beautifully ling, but those arent fully grown yet, they are in the process of growing new ones since moulting them out. princes tail feathers that moulted measured at 13.5inches.

Turquoise
06-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Thanks for posting the photos. I can see these now & those 3 Amigos are gorgeous!:th_hug8:

I never knew their tail feathers were that long either. They are much larger birds than I envisioned.:th_biggrin:

Pinkbirdy
06-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Do they say anything ? They don't even seem to mind your nailpolish. My birds are like [OMG its going to get us :) }

coltfire
06-12-2013, 04:58 AM
thats where u r lucky Gem, the way you change ur nails that it does not freak them out.

gemini_84
06-13-2013, 06:44 AM
pinky bird, yes prince and bruno talk.... not much in thier vocab but tgey will talk your ear off. they can say hello and what ya doin? and heaven forbid you dont reply cause you will get attitude. prince also picked up c'mon after a few days of recall training and will sit on the play cage sayin c'mon when he wants training.

And they love my nails, i paibt them almost every 2 days and they are usualky all fancy designed but i have been slack lately. if they are left bare then they freak out and try and attack them. i have learnt not to paint them black with white or silver stripes on them, they try so hard to eat them, i think they think they are sunflower seeds :th_toofunny: