PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

mrgoogls
06-09-2013, 04:23 AM
hey everyone! I just joined here! I am previously from parrotforums.com and still am but also joining here. I have one parrot. my male green quaker, Cooper. ill put up some pics in a thread tomorrow. look forward to being here!!

plax
06-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Welcome to Precisely Parrots, mrgoogls! Thanks for joining us :)

mrgoogls
06-09-2013, 05:32 AM
thanks!

Honesty
06-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Hello Kenny and :pp_welcome:its lovely to see you here. Thankyou for joining us :)

Turquoise
06-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the forum Kenny. I will look forward to seeing and hearing more about Cooper. :th_welcome2:

I think Quakers are adorable. I have never owned one, but I considered it once or twice in the past.

I have a very good friend who lives in Orchard Park, NY. I haven't met her in person yet, but she is excited to come down hopefully this fall for a visit to my neck of the woods.

josiesmom
06-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Good morning and welcome!

spiritbird
06-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Glad you are here. Many of us have been on PF before. This is a nice friendly place with no heavy moderation.

Debra
06-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Welcome from one Quaker parront to another. My Frankie and Little Amber welcome Cooper with open wings.

Blancaej
06-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Welcome Ken! I used to own a Quaker 14 years ago! It was my first bird. :)

I look forward to seeing photos!

jtbirds
06-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forums ken! I look forward to seeing you around:).

spiritbird
06-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi Kenny. We are so happy you joined us. This forum is very friendly and I think you will really like it here. I was a mod on PF at one time.

jacksmom
08-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi Kenny! I am new here as well, also a parrotforums.com reject. :)

Yes, please flood the forum with cute pics and vids of your quaker parrot - because I used to live in Florida where they are wild (not native) and very, very loud outside my window at 6am! ;) You must convert me into a quaker lover, because I also was once responsible for a batch of babies that the power company knocked down fixing their lines - I had to handfeed something like six of the noisy lil' things every few hours! :D

(Edit, I am sorry, Kenny - when I registered it was from a Google search "parrotforums.com review", and so it brought up only posts with that name in it at first...sorry to drag this out of the boneyard, I have it cleared now, and will look for your pics in other places!)

mrgoogls
08-11-2013, 08:06 AM
hi! i kinda late for a "welcoming" now but nice to meet you! and i wouldnt say im a "reject" from PF because i am still active there. but anyways good to meet ya :)

jacksmom
08-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Lol, I am so sorry - I just edited the above post so you could see how this got dredged up - I realized after the second post (this one) that it was only bringing me threads with that keyword! :eek: And was starting to wonder if this whole forum had been banned from there, lol...glad to hear someone made it! ;)

Turquoise
08-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Hi jacksmom. Welcome to the forum. You will fit right in here with us. Several of us including myself are rejects of parrotforums.com. We are a very friendly group and welcome everyone active or not from there.:th_hug8: Please fell free to make a thread introducing yourself in the New Member's forum and tell us all about yourself & any parrots you have. We do love photos as well!!:th_biggrin: