PDA

View Full Version : Bird-sitting Day 1

josiesdad
06-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Day 1 of my bird sitting adventure. This morning I provided an offering of food and water to the Avian Overlord. The offering was accepted and I received a head feather fluff for my effort. I proposed various activities including scaring the furry sub-creatures (Ripley and the cats) Watching some TV or singing (my little guilty pleasure when I am sure I am alone). The all wise Avian Overlord decided that some singing was in order....along with carefully choreographed moves. So I put on some Ozzy (our favorite) and cranked it up. It was so much fun to hear her correct the foolish Ozzy with the improved Lyrics to crazy train ( the correct words being Bird, Bird, Bird....Bird, Bird, Bird!) The birdie head banger dance ensued and the party was on! :woohoo-dancing-bana Sadly I feel the cats are judging me. ANY THOUGHTS? lol

Debra
06-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Honesty
06-08-2013, 02:02 PM
It sounds to me like you are having great fun together. I am pretty sure the cats are very amused by your antics :th_toofunny:

spiritbird
06-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Ben, you should join our little story game in the game forum. Now we are talking about mermaids.

Turquoise
06-08-2013, 10:11 PM
What? No pics of the jam session?:th_cool5: Better yet, must have video turned up all the way next time!!:th_biggrin:

Don't worry about the cats, it's in their DNA to judge everything in their kingdom. And it IS their kingdom in their opinion. Yep, I've owned cats in the past.:th_LOL:

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I want pics of the jam session, too! Sounds like you & Josie are having some great bonding time!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mare
06-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Aww, Ben, you are such a good daddy!

josiesmom
06-09-2013, 12:43 AM
You are too good to her and me for that matter. I'm so happy all is well at home. :-)

weco
06-09-2013, 02:33 AM
Hmmmm, the boss is watching.....

Just throw the cats a couple of catnip mice & they'll be happy.....

josiesdad
06-09-2013, 11:53 AM
What? No pics of the jam session?:th_cool5: Better yet, must have video turned up all the way next time!!:th_biggrin:

Don't worry about the cats, it's in their DNA to judge everything in their kingdom. And it IS their kingdom in their opinion. Yep, I've owned cats in the past.:th_LOL:
NO VIDEO EVIDENCE ! LOL It would end up on you-tube Josies mom would see to that.

josiesdad
06-09-2013, 11:55 AM
You are too good to her and me for that matter. I'm so happy all is well at home. :-)

Have fun baby, I have it all under control.

josiesdad
06-09-2013, 11:57 AM
aww, ben, you are such a good daddy!

our bird-girl or her boys...... Same approach ... Be loud, be funny and pray no one has a recording device as proof of what a goof i can be. Lol

josiesdad
06-09-2013, 12:00 PM

I think it's funny that they hide and watch my every move.....I am not that interesting really. lol