PDA

View Full Version : Today's My Daughters Birthday! Pics of my other children! :)

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 03:16 AM
I haven't been on the forum much tonight. We've been celebrating my daughters 7th birthday! Here are a few photos.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
My daughter being goofy in an office chair!

My son copying everything his big sister does!

Enjoying birthday dessert!

ShellyBorg
06-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Sweet! I miss that age.

Turquoise
06-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Blanca your featherless kids are adorable! Your daughter is beautiful!! Happy Birthday sweetie!!:th_birthday::th_greet3:

Thank you for sharing your girl's special day with your flock here. :th_hug8:

Honesty
06-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Beautiful pics. It looks like they are having lots of fun :)

Pinkbirdy
06-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Very cute Blanca :)

Momto3boys
06-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Happt 7th birthday to your daughter :th_hug8:

Your kids are sweet, Im glad to see someone else having little kids, haha, my middle son just celebrated his 11th birthday. Technically right now, Dakin and Corbin are both 11 since I had them 10.5 mths apart, yikes haha.

Debra
06-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Happy birthday to your daughter! Looks like they were enjoying themselves.

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Thanks everyone! I will pass on the birthday wishes to my daughter!
:th_biggrin:
Brandy - My mom had 2 sets of kids 10 months apart! I am one of those sets. My brother is 10 months older. My other brother and sister were born in the same year!! How do you like that for getting done! Huh! LOL!

Mare
06-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Your kids are adorable! Happy birthday to your daughter! It's been a while for me too since I had some that young, my youngest is now 21! My mom gave me some great advice, when mine were little, she said, "Honey, enjoy them while they're young", sage advice!

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Absolutely Mare! I can't believe my daughter is 7. Makes me kind of sad. :(

But I know she needs to grow up. They just do it way too fast. My kids come into the store with me, so I am so glad I've never had to use daycare!

Turquoise
06-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Gee, I feel soooo old! My one & only will be 35 in Nov. When he left home for the Army it felt like he'd died. No loud music, no phone calls in the middle of the night from his friends. The house was just too silent & I had parrots back then!

Brandy & Blanca, ya'll's kids are lucky. I always wanted siblings closer to my age. I am the baby, my sister closest to me was 8 yrs. older. My brother was 11 yrs older & my oldest sister is 10 yrs older. By the time I was 8 yrs old, they were all out of the house. One of the reasons animals have been a very big part of my life. They were my only friends as a child living in the country & feeling like an only child. Now there is just my oldest sister & me left of our immediate family. That's why my family is my flock here on this forum & my flock here at home:th_hug8:

Debra
06-08-2013, 08:03 PM
My daughter is 23 and is getting married next summer. Enjoy their childhood. As you've said, they grow up way too fast.

Birdzee
06-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Happy birthday little girl..she likes to see the world at a different angle... Really cute:th_chickendance:

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 09:04 PM
De'Andrea - My mom had 6 kids from 1960 to 1969 and I'm the youngest! All of us had someone to buddy around with even though they may have been an annoying sibling! LOL! But I wouldn't have had it any other way. My kids are 3.5 years apart and that's far enough apart! It's nice you have such a great love for animals though. But it is hard having siblings so much older. Cause you know chances are they will go before you. And that has to be hard.

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 10:43 PM
My daughter is 23 and is getting married next summer. Enjoy their childhood. As you've said, they grow up way too fast.

I'm sure its exciting and sad at the same time seeing your daughter get married!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Blancaej
06-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Happy birthday little girl..she likes to see the world at a different angle... Really cute:th_chickendance:

She most certainly does! Lol!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2