PDA

View Full Version : Shower time!

Mare
06-07-2013, 06:47 PM
It's a hot one here in central Cal! Amigo has been getting daily showers and LOVES them! He'll follow me around the yard while I water and has this little 'question mark?' noise that he makes when he wants to be sprayed.[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Blancaej
06-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Lovely photos! It's so nice to see photos of him in a natural setting!

josiesmom
06-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Very nice pics. You are very lucky he sticks with you while outside. :-)

Mare
06-07-2013, 08:16 PM
The second pic shows him rubbing his wings on the wet leaves he'll also do this with his face.
Yes Anita, he does hang around, this is his home. I don't think I would allow him to be free, like this, anyplace else. He knows me and loves me but is also very familiar with his territory, this helps.

Honesty
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Lovely pics :)

Debra
06-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Love the pics!

Turquoise
06-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Those are awesome photos Mare!! I too love how Amigo is up in a tree & will come back to you.:th_hug8: I would love it if my flock could all go outside without being in harnesses.

Roscoe & Leyla Belle definitely have to be constricted or they would be gone in a flash. At least I fear this would happen, I am too afraid of losing them. Ruby Jewel & Angel can go out anytime with no worries since they will never be able to fly. I am uploading a couple of videos right now from my other computer of Ruby Jewel outside with me today. It will take me all night to upload them. I hope it doesn't drop out like they have done in the past.

Bokkapooh
06-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Beautiful pics Mare!

Minamommy
03-15-2014, 08:19 PM
Mare those are incredible photos. I love seeing Amigo in flight like that. You can just see the huge smile on his face.

Maddy
03-16-2014, 12:21 AM
I love those pictures! (: