PDA

View Full Version : Cool App for Tree ID

tiffnmango
06-07-2013, 02:25 PM
So I was looking in the apple app store and found this really awesome FREE downloadable app for the IPad. It gives detailed pictures of all aspects of a plant from the leaves to the actually tree. I thought y'all might could use it to help ID safe natural branches. It even will locate species in your area!

This may not be of interest to anyone else but I found it pretty cool.

It's called LeafSnapHD

Honesty
06-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Thankyou Tiffany :)

Blancaej
06-07-2013, 02:38 PM
That is pretty cool. I will have to check it out! I love your signature by the way! :th_biggrin:

spiritbird
06-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Thanks. I use an old fashioned book for this. I love apps and have one for birds with each bird's song included.

tiffnmango
06-07-2013, 10:13 PM
My signature was actually custom made by a lady who does that in her spare time. It was only 15$!!!

plax
06-07-2013, 10:52 PM
So I was looking in the apple app store and found this really awesome FREE downloadable app for the IPad. It gives detailed pictures of all aspects of a plant from the leaves to the actually tree. I thought y'all might could use it to help ID safe natural branches. It even will locate species in your area!

This may not be of interest to anyone else but I found it pretty cool.

It's called LeafSnapHDTiffany: If you would, please post a link for the app in the Bird Safety & Responsibility category under Community.

BTW, cool signature image!

tiffnmango
06-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Sorry I posted it in the wrong spot. I wasn't sure about where to put it.

plax
06-08-2013, 02:51 AM
Sorry I posted it in the wrong spot. I wasn't sure about where to put it.No problem at all. Thanks for doing that :)

ShellyBorg
06-08-2013, 02:53 AM
Tiffnmango its fine. Thank you for re-posting it.