[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

JadeC
06-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Wow, so beautiful and memorizing. Thank you for sharing.

Turquoise
06-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Zaf is so adorable.:th_hug8: It is so cute how his voice sounds so different from Salsa. If a big blue bird with yellow eye makeup came walking into my yard or my life I would grab that rascal up in a heartbeat!! :th_biggrin:

Roscoe & Angel sound alike & sometimes I don't know which one is talking if I am in another room. Ruby Jewel has a deeper sounding voice right now, but it may be still her imitating Kitty or someone back there in her life.

Pinkbirdy
06-06-2013, 11:35 AM
WOW thanks Tony !! Were you filming all night :) [just kidding ] Zafs soo cute !! He looks like a pretty easy going bird :) Always like to hear what others [I don't have are like] . Funny where hes trying to fly with the water jug,and of course Salsa's a goofy ham !!!

spiritbird
06-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Stunning birds. I could never handle such large birds.

Debra
06-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Oh, he's gorgeous! I love the colors of those Hy's. I've only seen one in person and that was at a zoo so I couldn't get too close to it. I could watch your videos all day.

Momto3boys
06-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Oh my goodness.....GORGEOUS :th_heart:

aliray
06-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Oh Tony thanks so much for the videos I feel much better now

Blancaej
06-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Love the videos of Zaf! My 7 year old daughter loves Hyacinth Macaws so she really enjoyed the vidoes! Love Salsa and how she was bopping her leg up and down. Thanks for sharing!

plax
06-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Oh Tony thanks so much for the videos I feel much better nowI'm glad :). And you're welcome, Alison.

Love the videos of Zaf! My 7 year old daughter loves Hyacinth Macaws so she really enjoyed the vidoes! Love Salsa and how she was bopping her leg up and down. Thanks for sharing!Thanks Blanca. But Salsa is a "he". I realize his name ends with an "a" and it's a Spanish word, but I didn't name him ;). I would never change his name, though. He's Salsa! :D

Blancaej
06-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Actually Tony, I knew that, duh! I remember because we were joking Savannah and Salsa would make a cute couple! LOL! :D I love the name by the way!

Honesty
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Great video's Tony. I love the one with Salsa and Zaff interacting :)