PDA

View Full Version : Hello precisely parrot people!

josiesdad
06-05-2013, 04:53 PM
I am here to get a glimpse into the world of BIRD PEOPLE.I gave my word that I would be supportive of the love of my life (Josie's Mom) and her bird obsession. So here it goes I am the proud father of a blue and gold macaw named Josie. We have a unique relationship, I am her daytime human and I have to be content with that because when mommy is home it is all about her. She is cantankerous, loud and stubborn. She is also sweet and manipulative (Josie that is not Josies mom) and during the day fills the position of Avian Overlord to all who remain, that's me... the puppy Ripley and the cats. We all do her bidding or face the wrath of the bird girl!

josiesmom
06-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Hello and welcome to our world here at precisely parrots! I'm so glad you decided to start your support group...lol

Just remember, Josie is a good girl!

Momto3boys
06-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Woooooot, welcome to Precisely Parrots, Ben :th_chickendance:

Funny, we were just talking about you :th_LOL: Im sure you will love it here with all us crazy bird people!

weco
06-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Well Ben, I must say I respect you for your support, even though it appears that you have been duly subjugated and are now a true bird slave.....

Honesty
06-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello Ben and :pp_welcome:Thankyou for joining us.

I am sure that Josie loves you really :)

Debra
06-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Hello and welcome!

josiesmom
06-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention....love the avatar!!! So you, (not Mr. Clean at all.)

josiesdad
06-05-2013, 05:29 PM
As the boys say "all hail the bird"...lol

plax
06-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Hi Ben... welcome to the fun :D

spiritbird
06-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Welcome and I absolutely love you sense of humor. You will fit right in with the birdies here.

Blancaej
06-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Welcome Ben! :th_welcome2: Love to see you are so supportive of your bird crazed family member. :th_biggrin:

This encourages me to try to get my hubby on here, too! :th_chickendance:

jtbirds
06-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! Haha now we have the family the mom and the dad yay!

Turquoise
06-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Welcome aboard Ben!! I too love your sense of humor. I love lighthearted joking around. You have to love it to be able to live with these crazy birds sometimes. :th_LOL: At least you can interact with Josie when her mom is not home. My hubby wants a bird to love him so badly & they all try to bite him if he tries to offer an arm. For the first two weeks of my GW coming home she let him handle her & then...BOOM she chose me & bites him now. It's so funny to see a 6'7" guy shriek from a mere macaw nip. :th_toofunny: Especially when I am just 5'2" & I won't take any bluff or gruff from them.

Blanca if you can get your hubby to join, let me know how you did it. Mine thinks FB is the only social network there is on the internet.

josiesdad
06-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Maybe I look like Mr Clean.... but you look like Rainbow brite now!