PDA

View Full Version : Nyka spam!

Momto3boys
06-05-2013, 01:32 PM
My little grey love :th_heart: Shes my little spit fire, so hyper and into everything al the time. Nyka is always on the go go go...LOL

And shes always upside down!
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Blancaej
06-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Brandy - Again, such beautiful pictures! Nyka is gorgeous!

Momto3boys
06-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Thanks Blanca.
Ive had alot of compliments on some of my pictures over the years and won a few competitions. But then along came my cell phone....and I got LAZY. All I used was my cell, I dug out my digital camera and it sat for too many years, its pretty much toast so right now I either use my cell or my 7 yr old's little Nikon Coolpix, haha. Maybe someday I will look into a good camera again and maybe try to get back into it.
I really dont have the confidence in myself, someone asked me to take wedding pics once, I was like :th_omg: NO WAY. Id be so scared to screw up someones big day!

But thank you....I do enjoy taking pics! And it helps when I have gorgeous models.

Honesty
06-05-2013, 01:53 PM
More beautiful pics Brandy:)

I am not surprised that you have won competitions. Your pictures always look like they have been taken by a professional photographer!

Momto3boys
06-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Thank you, Wendy :th_hug8:

Debra
06-05-2013, 03:11 PM
She's beautiful!

Momto3boys
06-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Thanks Debra :th_hug8:

Pinkbirdy
06-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Oh shes a Timneh , Ive heard their the sweeter grey to have :) You do take great pictures !! What camera [kind ] and pixel do you think is great?

Turquoise
06-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Awesome photos Brandy! You do a great job with the cell & Coolpix camera. I have been told that it isn't the camera that matters most, but the person taking the shots & mainly luck in capturing just the right pose. Nyka is adorable, I love the Timnehs! I think mt Roscoe must be part Timneh, he loves to hang upside down. :th_LOL:

I had a Timneh in the '90s I bought for my Mom & she gave him back to me. He was the most well adjusted bird I ever had the pleasure to meet. He never met a stranger & would go to anyone. His name was originally Frodo & my Mom changed it to Neko. He was a super smart funny boy.

Mare
06-08-2013, 06:27 PM
All your birds are beautiful, you capture them perfectly! Nyka is no exception!