PDA

View Full Version : Spammed by Elliot...

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Floofy love...
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Such a bashful boy...

Watching the world go by

Honesty
06-04-2013, 04:37 PM
What fantastic pics Brandy:) Elliot is just stunning!

Dont you just love their little flloofies ? :th_hehe:

Debra
06-04-2013, 05:02 PM
He's so beautiful!

Mare
06-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Elliot is BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think I've ever seen him, thanks for sharing!

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Wendy, I do love their floofies. LOL

Thanks Debra!
Mare, really?? Ive posted lots of pics of him on AA, you must have always just missed him ;)

Carefree Birdee
06-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Absolutely gorgeous photos Brandy. :th_heart:

And I must show my ignorance here but what are floofies?

DistinctiveFeather
06-05-2013, 02:15 AM
He's so beautiful!

Blancaej
06-05-2013, 02:16 AM
You take such woderful photos!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Momto3boys
06-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Carrie, floofies are the white down feathers. You can see him playing with one in the first picture ;)

Thanks Remy and Blanca :th_hug8:

Carefree Birdee
06-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Carrie, floofies are the white down feathers. You can see him playing with one in the first picture ;)

Ohhhhhh....so that's what they are! Thank you for the explanation.....I have never heard that term before. I guess I am really out of the bird lingo loop! :th_ashamed3:

Turquoise
06-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Brandy you take awesome photos!! Elliot just glows in those pics & the detail is super!

I love the floofy pic the best I must say. He just looks like a 'Pinup Boy' the way he has that 'sexy come hither look'. Photo #5 is sexy looking to me too. Oh my, I seem to be a 'Macaw Cougar' tonight.:th_hehe:

I won a photo contest last year with a photo of a floofy hanging off my Norfolk Island pine tree, on a small parrot forum. The person conducting the contest wanted the floof to look like a single snow flake falling or hanging ever so gently as if it were real. To my surprise she chose mine & I told her she didn't know what I had to go through to get that floof to stay spread out like a snow flake. The slightest wisp of wind would send it all a flutter! I almost burned my bread I was baking fussing over that darn floof.:th_LOL:

plax
06-07-2013, 04:13 AM
That's some darn pretty spam, Brandy :)

Momto3boys
06-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Thanks De'Andrea and Tony :th_hug8: