PDA

View Full Version : RE: unwanted private messages

weco
06-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Since there wasn't a response button, thought this might be the place to post this.....

I DID IT.....IT WAS ME.....

Anyway, to allay any concerns, I may, unless it is a NO-NO, send lucky individuals, a PM every now & then.....that is of course, unless you wanted to PM me in advance.....

The reason I found this forum earlier, rather than later, was, as I mentioned in a previous post, as an adjunct to a project I'm involved in.....

Two friends/associates & I are working on a compilation of parrot stories about our (meaning any parront) life experiences with our feathered friends…not the everyday ones we all experience, but the ones that stand out. Whether funny or sad, the ones that also impart to the reader, a better understanding of parrots and what might be required of someone interested in sharing their home with one or more.

We are primarily interested in stories that impart a bit of knowledge while providing interesting reading at the same time.....we don't change any story, but may take a little editorial license with grammar, punctuation & wordiness.....and.....we will never use a story, no matter how good, without the author's authorization...oh, and we don't use stories that have been on the news media....we don't care if they've been posted in blogs or used elsewhere, as long as you still own the rights to them.....we're just interested in borrowing them for a while, not owning them.....

So don't go inundating Plax & the posse with messages about troll sightings.....

Thank you for reading this preliminary information posting.....further information gladly provided via wanted/requested PMs.....

Thank you for reading.....

If, as I mentioned, if this is a No-No, simply remove it form the message medley & issue me a cease & desist notice.....

plax
06-04-2013, 04:33 AM
It should be no problem, weco. That is, as long as you don't pursue members who inform you they're not interested or the ones who fail to respond to the initial requests you send them.