PDA

View Full Version : Salsa: randomly springs into Eagle Bird action, then becomes a lovey guy...

plax
06-04-2013, 02:28 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 02:40 AM
so tony send me salsa and ill send my tyrant lol jk, i hope he says your and evil bird to:p

your relationship with salsa is so great and i love watching it, makes me:)

Turquoise
06-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Oh how I have missed watching my favorite big red macaw!!:th_hug8: Salsa is still awesome to me even tho I have my own big red fluff of feathers. Salsa is a pleasure to watch.

Ruby Jewel can say Hello & I love you also. The rest is still baby babble, but she tries& will get it down when she is ready.:th_biggrin:

Blackhawk007
06-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Cant get enough of Salsa. Such an enteraining Mac.

Honesty
06-04-2013, 07:51 AM
I never tire of watching Salsa in action:)

Mare
06-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Aw, I just love Salsa! I have Amigo with me, on the sofa, and he came hopping over to check out Salsa when he heard his voice! He looked like a little kid enthralled in a tv show, close and staring at the screen! Amigo's head feathers, shooting up and down, cute!

plax
06-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Aw, I just love Salsa! I have Amigo with me, on the sofa, and he came hopping over to check out Salsa when he heard his voice! He looked like a little kid enthralled in a tv show, close and staring at the screen! Amigo's head feathers, shooting up and down, cute!Aww, that really cute about how Amigo responded :). My Zaf is just like that... he has to come watch whatever I'm viewing if he hears a bird's voice coming from it! If he's not with me he'll make a horrible fuss until I go get him ;)

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 06:23 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] "im an eagle bird" :th_heart: I love him.
My heart literally melted when he said "I love you" and made those kissy noises. I think you should send him to me :th_chickendance:

aliray
06-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Tony ,thank you and Salsa so much for the videos. I have really been missing my Salsa fix

plax
06-04-2013, 07:40 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] "im an eagle bird" :th_heart: I love him.
My heart literally melted when he said "I love you" and made those kissy noises. I think you should send him to me :th_chickendance:I told Sals what you said and I think he's flattered ;). Thanks for your kind words, Brandy :D

plax
06-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Tony ,thank you and Salsa so much for the videos. I have really been missing my Salsa fixWell, Alison, you're in the right place then. This is the only place to see any new ones ;). I don't even know if my archives are still intact on PF or if the links are still active there, and I can't check :(. I'll try and post new ones here from time to time. Thanks so much :D