PDA

View Full Version : Elliot...my gorgeous boy.

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 01:07 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Stretching that beautiful wing.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Brandy - Wow, beautiful photos. He is gorgeous. Makes me want to get a b&g more and more one day! :thanks4sharingthumb

Pinkbirdy
06-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Wow is he a luv !!! All posed perfectly :)

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 01:24 AM
elliot is beautiful brandy, and i must say when i see your name or anyones named brandy a song comes to my head.... brandy your a fine girl, what a good wife you would be lol! sorry i am serenading you with my oldies music:p

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Thanks guys :th_hug8:

And Justin, hahahah Ive never been serenaded before, a[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Although I dont know how much of a good wife I would me, rumor has it that Im a crazy bird lady ;)

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Oh Blanca....I think you totally need a Blue and Gold. The beautiful colors would blend in so well with your candy store! Actually, I plan on bringing my fids with me when I move in with you and work at your store :th_chickendance:

:th_toofunny:

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 02:03 AM
LMAO! I love it. Unfortunatly there is no room at the inn. :p

I think I need one too. Got to ease the hubby into the idea! 2 is enough for him right now. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 02:07 AM
K, I will tent out at the store then :woohoo-dancing-bana

Actually I want a Greenwing....someday, oh someday when I can afford my mansion. But really, who the heck am I kidding?!?!?! I will never be able to afford anything but bird toys. I am their slave.

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Well im glad i could be the first to sernade you lol! just dont tell my girlfriend this is between you and me:p.. ehh crazy bird man what can i say:0

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Well im glad i could be the first to sernade you lol! just dont tell my girlfriend this is between you and me:p.. ehh crazy bird man what can i say:0

Yup, definately our secret!

:th_loltears:

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 02:11 AM
LOL! A tent will work. Lol! You can always get a rehome one day like I did. It could happen! I hear ya, but once you have 1,2,3 or 4 what's another bird. ;)

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Blanca thats what i said, dont fall down that road lol! and good brandy what she doesnt know wont kill her;)!

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 02:14 AM
Too late JT. ;)

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Well i hate being to late, its like the worst;), so how many can we fit in your house after we kick your husband out?

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Lol! I don't think my hubby would appreciate that. I'll keep workin on him though. ;)

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 02:27 AM
tell him we will give him his own cage:p ill get my big 40inch by 80inch cage and set it up for him its 7ft tall to so he can stand and turn around.

Turquoise
06-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Brandy Elliot is gorgeous!!:th_heart: I love the wing shot, that is beautiful! You should definitely get a Green Wing one day. The personalities between the two species is phenomenal. My Catalina Roscoe acts like a Bb&G, always busy, like a 'winged monkey'. My GW Ruby Jewel is more cuddly and not so all over the place on her play perch.

Justin, you surprise me! 'Brandy' is an old song. There may be hope for you yet. :th_LOL:

Honesty
06-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Wow! Elliot is stunning. I also love the wing shot:)

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 10:13 AM
You guys are hilarious. Look at all the stuff I missed when I went to bed :th_hehe:

Justin, I wont tell Craig either, LOL
Yes, actually someday I do want a greenwing, I in a heartbeat would take in a rehomed one since all my guys are rehomes. They really are not common in this area at all. One of my friends might be giving up her scarlet and Ive been playing with the idea. My flock is so settled right now, everyone is into such a routine, I dont know if Im ready to mess that up.

Once my boys are older and I have more room in the house (is it awful that I already have plans to turn their bedrooms into bird rooms?!?!?!) I will have lots more room.

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Just another one of him being goofy :th_heart:

yvette
06-04-2013, 01:58 PM
What a stunning boy for sure!!!

Debra
06-04-2013, 02:06 PM
He's precious!

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Love the new photo. You absolutley should wait until you are ready for another feathered friend. Ideally I would like to wait a couple years before looking for a b&g. Lets see if I can wait that long. ;)