PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about a member...

plax
06-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Has anyone heard from ShellyBorg lately? I'm just wondering if she's OK. Her last activity here was on May 28.

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Looks like her last activity on Pf was 5/24. Hopefully she is ok!

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 12:51 AM
I hope everything is okay with her :th_hug8:

plax
06-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Thanks Blanca and Brandy. Hopefully she's just taking a break. If you learn anything more please let us know.

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 01:12 AM
For sure!

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Tony i havent heard anything from her ether, although mikeytn has been active and i have talked to him so no worries about him. i Hope shelly is ok to.. so much disaster happening lately its got us all worried i suppose.

plax
06-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the info on Mikey, Justin. If you talk to him again you might ask if he knows whether Heather is okay as well.

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 01:26 AM
I did ask if heather was ok he has not gotten back to me just yet, i just had seen activity out of him from today. I will let you know ASAP tony.

plax
06-04-2013, 02:36 AM
I did ask if heather was ok he has not gotten back to me just yet, i just had seen activity out of him from today. I will let you know ASAP tony.Thanks. There's no rush at all. It would just be nice to know that she hasn't been touched by the storms.

weco
06-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Wondering about a member...

Shades of my mother waiting for me in the dark, the first time I had the family car out after 10pm.....

Not trying to be flip about the gist of your question, but the title just caused the above to pop into my thoughts.....

ShellyBorg
06-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Sorry! I had to get my son though finals then deal with end of the year trips and parties for both teens, on top of my roommate moving out and doing house cleaning and moving around. Things just got crazy and by the time I had 5 min to sit down in the evening I was passed out!
It does feel great to be in a online community that cares about there members! Thank you, As a single mom it makes me feel not so alone!

plax
06-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Hey Shelly! Welcome back :). I'm so glad you're OK. And thank you for the explanation.

Turquoise
06-07-2013, 07:32 AM
I think it was last week on FB that I saw a status from Heather about her Mom stopping treatments and was in hospice care. Then I can't remember if it was a day or two later she had one about her passing. I may be wrong on this, I was only on for a few mins before I left for work, but I think she has been dealing with this recently. She has not been on my FB group page in quite a long time, but she is also on my friend's list is why I saw the status. I haven't been on FB in a few days, so I don't know if she has been on since I have been off. That is all I know about it.

Blancaej
06-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Welcome back Shelly. Glad all is ok. Sounds like things have been a bit hectic! Hopefully you have a moment to breath now!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

plax
06-07-2013, 12:08 PM
I think it was last week on FB that I saw a status from Heather about her Mom stopping treatments and was in hospice care. Then I can't remember if it was a day or two later she had one about her passing. I may be wrong on this, I was only on for a few mins before I left for work, but I think she has been dealing with this recently. She has not been on my FB group page in quite a long time, but she is also on my friend's list is why I saw the status. I haven't been on FB in a few days, so I don't know if she has been on since I have been off. That is all I know about it.Thanks for that information, De'Andrea!

spiritbird
06-07-2013, 01:26 PM
It is very comforting to know that a member can be missed and we have ways to check on them.

Honesty
06-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Welcome back Shelly. I am glad you are ok :)

ShellyBorg
06-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Yesterday was the first day of summer vacation. So no more school stuff for 3 months!!!!! Now summer will not slow down too much as the kids and I are launching "Operation Get Fit" Monday. But as our temps are all ready in the 100's and it will hit 114 tomorrow we will be hanging low in the afternoons so lots of time to play on the computers.

Blancaej
06-07-2013, 04:33 PM
That's great that you are doing "Operation Get Fit"! It's always fun to get healthy as a family! Wow, hot hot hot! Don't know if I would like that much. But I've gotten very used to VT weather. LOL! Are saying is "If you don't like the weather, just give it a minute!" LOL!

Pinkbirdy
06-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Shelly hows your birds :) Still getting your Macaw :)