PDA

View Full Version : Hello every one from Maddie and Baby Boy

Birdzee
06-04-2013, 12:01 AM
I am a senior with only one bird, a Latino Red Faced Love Bird I call Baby Boy..
I have been owned by several birds over the years, conures, love birds, only one parrot, a Jardine named Newbie and a few budgies along the way..
At the moment at my age I am happy just to be owned by this beautiful love bird..

He is great company and I love him dearly.. Such a friendly little guy who loves everyone that stops by for a visit ..I am happy to belong to this forum and looking forward to meeting all of you and enjoying your looking and learning about your fids and yourselves...

Hugs to all
Maddie

jtbirds
06-04-2013, 01:15 AM
hello and welcome to the forums!:) baby boy is beautiful, i have a baby girl but she is a much larger harlequin macaw! Cant wait to hear more about baby boy we need more love bird owners on here:P.

Blancaej
06-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Hello & Welcome! What a cutie!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Turquoise
06-04-2013, 03:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Maddie & baby boy. He is a gorgeous color. :th_heart. Yes, definitely more photos! I look forward to learning more about you & your sweet feathered baby as well. :th_biggrin:

plax
06-04-2013, 04:52 AM
Welcome to our community, Maddie :). I agree with De'Andea... Baby Boy's colors are quite striking. He looks amazing! We'll all love seeing more photos of him. Thanks so much for joining us.

Blackhawk007
06-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Yes, welcome to the community. Its great to have you!

Honesty
06-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Hi Maddie and :pp_welcome:Thankyou for joining us:)

Babyboy is just adorable.

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Hi Maddie and Baby Boy, welcome to the forums. Im sure you guys will love it here :th_hug8: