PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma storms

Brodie
06-02-2013, 12:05 PM
I hope everyone is okay, I have seen some crazy videos and read alot about the storms today. Apparently about 9 people have died, three of them well known storm chasers :(
That's so sad..
Several violent tornados.. Was watching the winds pick up and throw cars into other cars.. It's scary.
Hope everyone is safe and well, I'm really worried!
Take care everyone and be safe!! xoxo

Honesty
06-02-2013, 12:20 PM
I saw this on the news. Its awful!! Stay safe everyone :th_hug8:

jtbirds
06-02-2013, 12:43 PM
A family member of mines reserve group fort he army is based there and she said that, they had to stop in nine stairwells before they could get to the motel were the meeting was, sirens just kept going off:(. Anyone else that lives there be safe and my thoughts are with each and every one of you!

Blancaej
06-02-2013, 12:47 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to them. So much destruction. So horrible. :(

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
06-02-2013, 01:08 PM
One of my Twin daughters lives in St. Charles MO. They received an EF 3 tornado in her area. Luckily her house was not touched because others on her street were. She did not even lose power! Here on the east coast we are forecasted to get heavy storms this afternoon, evening and into tomorrow morning.

jtbirds
06-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Dianne thank you for warning me I did not know a thing about heavy storms later, and me and you live rather closely in the same area, I'm suppose to be at a cookout maybe we will get to do something else!:p..yay I mean O darn;)

plax
06-03-2013, 12:23 AM
The tornado destruction is so tragic :(. Heather and Mikey live in Oklahoma... has anyone heard from them lately?

Mare
06-03-2013, 03:07 AM
My heart goes out to these people, truly. My husband and I were discussing the fact that tornado, after tornado, after tornado hits these areas every year. I understand why people stay, family, jobs and all but I tell you what,,I would be gone after the first time and make a life elsewhere. I'm so happy to be living in California with our earthquakes. I don't mean to make light of the subject but wouldn't you think about getting out of there, if you could?

spiritbird
06-03-2013, 12:23 PM
JT the storms never came here just rain so I hope you had a nice cookout.

jtbirds
06-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Dianne it was ok, I got to spend time with my girlfriend and her family and that is what mattered:), tony I will contact mikey and see how he is we stay in touch pretty good I haven't heard anything now that you say this and I'm worried to.

plax
06-03-2013, 08:23 PM
tony I will contact mikey and see how he is we stay in touch pretty good I haven't heard anything now that you say this and I'm worried to.Thanks Justin.