PDA

View Full Version : Yes, my dogs spoon, LOL.

Wendy K.
04-14-2013, 02:06 PM
This is how I caught my dogs, Oscar & Ziva, sleeping this morning, YES, they actually spoon. :)
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

THIS is what they do in a nearby open field:
Ziva

Oscar

And yet another spooning photo.

ConureCrazy
04-14-2013, 05:52 PM
Aww! I just about died! <3

Wendy K.
04-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Aww! I just about died! <3

HAHAHAHHA Yasmin! Aren't they adorable together?

wildwest
04-15-2013, 03:59 PM
dirty dogs!

Wendy K.
04-15-2013, 04:05 PM
:ROFLMAODog: <--- THAT is the most appropriate LOL to your response, wildwest! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :th_pinklol:

keepsmiling
04-20-2013, 10:02 AM
They look wonderful together! I love them.:love_heart:

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Thank you so much Carole!! I initially got a whole lot of negative looks and comments from neighbors when I went from having Bernese Mountain Dogs to getting something so VERY different. I swear, they are both SO lovable, cuddly, and sweet. Ziva has even proven to be a GREAT mouser, LOL. :D

Brodie
04-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Is Ziva an American Pitbull?
There both beautiful I love them <3

roxynoodle
04-20-2013, 12:35 PM
I was also wondering what Ziva's breed is. She looks a lot like my Cane Corso, is she a type of Mastiff?

She also looks a lot like the Pit mix I had when I was married.

Brodie
04-20-2013, 01:41 PM
I was thinking APBT x mastiff or something.
But Ziva looks almost identical to out pit, just a little something that isn't the same lol. Can't figure it out! Wendy reply already! Haha :p

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Ziva is an American Bulldog X AmericanPitbull Terrier Mix. :D THE driviest dog I've ever had, by far! She only knows 2 speeds. Stay still or super sonic break the sound barrier kind of speed. No kidding!

Audrey, I LOVE Cane Corsos!!! Can you pretty please post a pic of your pup???

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Here is another picture of my Ziva.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

And THIS is a picture of a VERY distant relative of hers. And he is a multi champion APBT. Ya think they look a bit alike? :th_shocking:

aliray
04-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Great pics Wendy. Did they grow up as puppies together? I really loved that last one of the two together. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER>

Wendy K.
04-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Great pics Wendy. Did they grow up as puppies together? I really loved that last one of the two together. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER>

Thank you, Alison. :) Yes. Oscar was a little over 1 when I brought Ziva home. I definitely still consider 1 year a puppy, especially with my 2 goofballs. LOL.

Brodie
04-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Here is another picture of my Ziva.

And THIS is a picture of a VERY distant relative of hers. And he is a multi champion APBT. Ya think they look a bit alike? :th_shocking:

The shape of Ziva's head is exact to my American pitbull, they are like twins. Body not so much Ziva's is a bit longer.
But my Pit has the exact same personality, he just runs so much lol he "bulldozes around the house" as we say lol.
This is my big boy Floyd, his adorable! :)

Wendy K.
04-22-2013, 02:43 PM
:th_shocking: Oh my gosh, Brodie, Floys looks SO much like Ziva!!! I bet he gives GREAT facials, too, doens't he? LOL

Brodie
04-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Of course he does! Haha
What else would that big tongue of his be for haha! ;)
His the best dog <3