PDA

View Full Version : Brodie, Scarlet & Ticka!

Brodie
04-14-2013, 12:03 PM
Hey guys!
A few of you may know me, but for the ones of you who don't, Hi, I'm Brodie :) I'm 20yrs old, and I'm from Melbourne, Australia!
I own my own private wildlife park (not really but basically I have ALOT of pets) haha! I work in 2 chicken shops, and an soon to be doing an interior painting apprentiship, while finishing my cert 3 in animals studies, then I will be doing my cert 3 in companion animals, and finally a bachelors degree in zoology. I have no life outside of work and my animals, but I love it that way!
I own a Female Eclectus, Scarlet, she's like my child. And I love her. We do most things together, if only I could take her to work! She's amazing, funny, hypo, cuddly, and sometimes moody, and I wouldn't change her for the world, she's perfect <3
And Ticka, my male cockatiel, well his actually my boyfriends but we live together so whatever haha :p
His the funniest bird I know, he makes me laugh every day with his talking, dancing an all that, I love him too!
I also own an American pitbull, a Stimson python, a flinders range scorpion, 4 bearded dragons, 2 ducks, 3 budgies, and a kitten, I recently lost my last kitten which tore a massive hole in my heart.
Anyway! Guess ill see you all around :)
Lovin the new forum by the way! <3

Honesty
04-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi Brodie and :th_welcomesign: Its great to see you here :th_chickendance:

Wendy K.
04-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Hiya Brodie! [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]) I am SO excited and happy you joined us!

Believe it or not, I never knew about Ticka. :( I must learn to pay more attention. Ticka sounds like a boatload of fun, and Scarlet is just SO gorgeous and snuggly!!!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

plax
04-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi Brodie... thanks so much for joining us :)

ConureCrazy
04-14-2013, 05:37 PM
HI FRIEND! :D Welcome! ;)

Antoinette
04-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi Brodie
:th_chickendance:

merlinsmom13
04-14-2013, 06:26 PM
:th_welcome2:

Maddy
04-15-2013, 05:30 AM