PDA

View Full Version : How Cute is this? :)

Honesty
05-28-2013, 07:07 PM
This is so cute. I just had to share it with you:)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Debra
05-28-2013, 07:16 PM
I love it!

plax
05-28-2013, 08:00 PM
And it's VERY true... every bird, regardless of size or species, is an individual with an exclusively unique personality. Each one of them needs and deserves unconditional love, a lifetime home, and excellent care. There are no exceptions!

Honesty
05-28-2013, 08:04 PM
And it's VERY true... every bird, regardless of size or species, is an individual with an exclusively unique personality. Each one of them needs and deserves unconditional love, a lifetime home, and excellent care. There are no exceptions!

Absolutely! Very well said Tony :)

plax
05-28-2013, 08:10 PM
And to add to that... while most of the smaller guys do tend to believe that they're huge, each and every one of them is, without question, MAGNIFICENT!

Carefree Birdee
05-28-2013, 09:27 PM
That is a great sentiment. All so very true!

Speaking of little birds with big personalities....I once had a Lovebird and as you know they are not scared of ANYTHING. One day he was playing on top of the cage hiding under a piece of newspaper and my Son was visiting and he was going to peek under the paper....I warned him to be careful and that my Lovebird was lightning quick. Just as he lifted up the paper Mr. pit bull made a fast attack for my Son's hand. He startled my Son so bad that he almost fell backwards pulling his hand away. It was so funny to see a big guy get the bejeebers scared out of him by my little bird. He had a new respect for the little Lovebird after that....lol!

Sue'n'Chops
05-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Lol!!! :th_toofunny: the little guys are the worst haha Chops thinks he is an eagle in disguise....hmm looking at my battle-scars...HE IS!!!

coltfire
05-29-2013, 12:22 AM
what a great piece, and so very true, tony you hit the nail on the head.

JadeC
05-29-2013, 12:30 AM
:( Makes me miss my Quaker...

keepsmiling
05-29-2013, 06:46 AM
That is so cute Wendy, and so true!

spiritbird
05-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Love it!!

Mare
05-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Ohh, that was sweet! There are moments when I would gladly trade my cockatoos for finches or budgies!

Turquoise
06-04-2013, 04:55 AM
I have all sizes of parrots & as much as I love my macaws I do so love the little guys just as much! My GCC is one of those pitbulls, she thinks she can pick a fight with Roscoe when she flies to his cage or play perch. That gets her a wing clip, the only way I can prevent her from calling him out likev that.

Momto3boys
06-04-2013, 10:18 AM
This is sooooo true. I posted this on my FB a few days back ....I wanted everyone to see it!

tiffnmango
06-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Mango thinks he's a guard bird. I'll never forget. When I first got Mango he was 3 months old. I had just started dating a guy at the time and this led to a funny story.

Well one night when me and the guy I was dating were sitting on the couch Mango flew over and sat on the arm of the couch. Well as the guy proceeded to put his arm around my shoulder, Mango proceeded to climb onto my other shoulder (I'm sure to make sure mama was safe ;) ) A few minutes later the guy proceeded to try and kiss me, much to Mango's disapproval! Mango started "cursing" the guy out in what I would say was very colorful birdie language...alas I don't quite know all the words yet haha.... The guy didn't try that again. Eventually Mango and him were on "visiting" terms as I like to call them....they were okay with one another being in the room but never ever got really close.... Lol