PDA

View Full Version : Jester's Shower

Maddy
05-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Yesterday, Jester was sitting outside with me and my mom, and my mom said that Jester would probably love to get a shower with the hose. I thought it was a great idea, until she told me that I would have to hold him while she did that. But I agreed to it, because I love him. Jester LOVED his hose shower. I did NOT. My mom did a good job at making sure that Jester only got sprinkled with water. However, she did not do a good job at making sure that I did not get wet. Getting sprinkled with cool water feels good, but when you are being sprayed on FULL BLAST with a hose, the nice cool water suddenly turns freezing cold. :th_hehe:

Some pictures of us being happy together before his shower.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
05-28-2013, 06:59 AM
LOL.. Lovely pics Maddy:)

Pinkbirdy
05-28-2013, 11:18 AM
Jester looks like such a sweet bird !! Look at you sitting outside with him :)

roxynoodle
05-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh, Maddy, I'm so jealous right now of your pool and screened in lanai, lol! I bet the birds love that!

Debra
05-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Looks like a fun time was had by all.