PDA

View Full Version : This is the year for medical bills

Debra
05-27-2013, 04:17 PM
In February I did something to my back. Don't know what but it hurt. Needless to say, I've been to three doctors, been on hydrocodone for three months, had two rounds of muscle relaxers, gotten shots in the affected muscle, and am going this Thursday to get shots in the joints of my spine to hopefully alleviate my pain. This pain is in my mid back so whenever I move my arms (such as driving) it causes me to hurt more. I drive a school bus for a living and my route is in the country where the roads are not the best. I am in such pain when I get off the bus that I have to take a full 10mg of the hydrocodone. Can't take it before or I can't drive. Ugh!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, my hubby stuck his foot under the running mower this past Thursday! ER trip 1 to get it stitched up. Went for ER trip 2 this morning for the 3-4 day check, and will be back to the ER on Friday so get this particular dr to look at it again. He's going to lose the nail, but not anything else. His bone was exposed and chipped. Dr. said today that he thinks it's getting infected and they may need to actually remove that toe nail.

I can't wait to get the bills in for all these medical maladies.

Greenwing
05-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Wow... Hope things get better.... Stay strong and stay safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD