PDA

View Full Version : My Shops Website Address

Blancaej
05-27-2013, 02:08 AM
So I've talked about my candy store a lot on the forum as it is a big part of my life and my birds for that matter as they come into the store with me. So I thought I would share my website with anyone who is interested in checking it out. I know some of you have asked for it. I am hoping to have pages about each of my birds on my website at some point. They are our unofficial mascots and are enjoyed by my customers. Wendy & Tony were nice enough to create this forum for me so I could post this info. I appreciate it! Thanks again you two!

We are the largest candy store in Vermont.

Middlebury Sweets Links:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Find us on Facebook: [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

jtbirds
05-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Ooo no now I have the ability to get lots of dark chocolate with only the click of my mouse lol! Thanks Blanca for posting this I will more then likely be putting an order in in the coming weeks...

Momto3boys
05-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Holy crap!
I started my diet today and now I wanna go lick the sugar bowl ahahahaha. Everything looks so amazing!!!!!!

Blancaej
05-27-2013, 02:18 PM
My website needs some major updating! But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most of the pictures are from when the store was smaller! LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed the site in either case!