PDA

View Full Version : Josie and the puppy

josiesmom
05-27-2013, 12:39 AM
We were busy most of today so both Josie and our puppy (we are in the process of crate training him) were home for a few hours alone. They are both in the same room and it really looks likes Josie was trying to send some food his way. She is normally very neat and doesn't get too much outside of her cage but today, there were nuts, pellets and fruit over by his crate. Definitely too far away from her to be an accident. We aren't sure what was going on here but the next door neighbor was laughing because she said she kept hearing Josie say 'shut up already'. And 'oh my god'....that is new for her but if the neighbor heard it outside, I must have been very clear. I guess she thought he was hungry...lol

Debra
05-27-2013, 12:28 PM
How funny. Josie is one smart bird!

Blancaej
05-27-2013, 02:29 PM
What a great story Anita! How funny. Sounds like Josie is wanting to take care of "her" new puppy! LOL!

Loved the photos of your school visit, by the way! :th_biggrin:

roxynoodle
05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
The second day the cat was in the house she and I took a nap that afternoon. When I woke up, there was the cat curled into a ball and completely covered in pellets! Rowdy had emptied her bowl and covered the cat in them. How thoughtful of our birds to feed their furred family members :)