PDA

View Full Version : Silly queston

josiesmom
05-26-2013, 05:04 PM
I was just wondering how you move up the ranks on a forum. I am listed as a junior member, then I see some members, then senior member, moderator, super moderator, etc.

Thanks.

Honesty
05-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi Anita. Its not a silly question:)

When you reach 50 posts, you become a " Member ", and 100 posts makes you a " Senior Member "

plax
05-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I was just wondering how you move up the ranks on a forum. I am listed as a junior member, then I see some members, then senior member, moderator, super moderator, etc.

Thanks.Hi Anita. One thing I would add to what Wendy has explained is that the Super Moderator and Moderator positions are appointed.

roxynoodle
05-26-2013, 05:27 PM
The administrators and moderators keep the forum running. We deal with software issues, questions members have, keeping spam bots from signing up and trying to advertise products and, if needed, intervene if a thread gets nasty.

Pinkbirdy
05-26-2013, 05:32 PM
The administrators and moderators keep the forum running. We deal with software issues, questions members have, keeping spam bots from signing up and trying to advertise products and, if needed, intervene if a thread gets nasty. thanks for the info [being new to forums] always wondered what you guys did :)