PDA

View Full Version : Bellatrix and Hermione

Maddy
05-26-2013, 02:52 PM
I took pictures of the little girls yesterday and thought I would post some.

Here is Miss Bellatrix. You know, her name really fits. She was named after a death eater from Harry Potter, and sometimes she really acts like one. And then of coarse her nickname, Bella, means beautiful. Which also fits very well.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

And Hermione. She doesn't like the camera, so it's hard to get good pictures of her. I think she is just as beautiful as Bella.

And the two pretty babies together. They really adore each other.

"Can I pwease scritch you?"

Debra
05-26-2013, 03:08 PM
They are both gorgeous! I love the yellow color in birds.

Pinkbirdy
05-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Very cute [nice pictures :) }

Honesty
05-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Beautiful pics. They are stunning colours!

josiesmom
05-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Stunning!

Maddy
05-28-2013, 03:37 AM
Thank you! (:

crazyanimal
05-28-2013, 04:04 AM
Adorable. :)