PDA

View Full Version : Pak-o-bird back pack carriers

Sue'n'Chops
05-25-2013, 10:34 PM
I know this isn't exactly a cage but I need serious help in finding one of these back pack carriers complete with perch and stainless steel cups within the UK. I tried ordering one from the USA but having problems with import tax apparently. I would love to take Chops my little green cheek out with me....any help would be appreciated

Honesty
05-25-2013, 11:11 PM
I have to say Sue, I have never heard of these, but I will ask around for you:)

Birdboy
05-26-2013, 12:02 AM
I saw them online, but they were to expensive. :( maybe if you look around on the internet there might be some in the uk, or that can ship there

keepsmiling
05-26-2013, 12:47 AM
I want one for Pico. I hope you can find one Sue!

roxynoodle
05-26-2013, 12:52 AM
I want one for Merlin.

Maybe someone in the US can get it for you and ship it to you instead of the business?

Sue'n'Chops
05-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Thanks everyone, they are available through a US site for $179 which I was prepared to pay but just wouldn't go through with payment for some reason :-( I will keep trying and let everyone know.....went on a 5 mile walk today and Chops would have loved it in his back pack lol!!! watch this space!!!!

jtbirds
05-26-2013, 09:47 PM
O wow they are that pricey? I had one offered to me but I declined as it couldn't fit a majority of my birds and the ones it could fit I just don't see liking that sort of thing... I hope you can find a way to get one if not I think the idea of someone here getting one then shipping may be the best bet?

roxynoodle
05-26-2013, 10:29 PM
They do make different sizes, Justin. I wanted the one that is supposed to be African Grey proofed, lol! It's around $249.

One time I was trying to buy something from the UK and the payment wouldn't go through; it was because they didn't ship to the US. I hadn't noticed at first because they had this huge list of countries they did ship to. However, their sister company did ship to the US and I was able to buy it on that website even though it was obvious it was the same company (same address and phone number) :th_shakehead:

birdlady
05-26-2013, 10:53 PM
I have one sized for a m2 and she loves it....I even have the stroller to go with it! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

jtbirds
05-26-2013, 11:12 PM
O well the one I was offered was a one for medium sized probably like Greys and eclectus a goffin is what it was used for... I haven't looked much into them because I wasn't really interested in them I suppose:s...

And lol africian grey proof.

Momto3boys
05-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I have a medium one and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
I hope you have luck finding one, I doubt even the large would be big enough for Elliots tail so I just got him a harness (havent tried it yet).

Good Luck!

JerseyBella
05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
I have 2 and absolutely love them

Robin
05-27-2013, 11:19 PM
I don't know where you could get one shipped, but I hear they are very nice travel cages.