PDA

View Full Version : New hello from Cornwall, UK

Sue'n'Chops
05-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Hi all, a brand new hi from me and my little green cheek conure called Chops. I haven't really done forums before but this one looked great so here goes....

We live in Cornwall right at the bottom of the UK, Chops was hatched in 2007 and went to live with my ex hubby, Phil and they were totally devoted to each other... to the exclusion of all others. I would go and visit but Chops only had eyes for Phil and vice versa.

A few days before Christmas 2011 Phil was tragically killed in a car accident and Chops came to live with me. Life was bleak for a long time but we helped each other through and we found a bond that only a 'bird person' would understand, to the point now that we are inseparable. I adore the little green feathered one and in return I get complete love and adoration which makes it all worthwhile.

He's such a funny little thing and makes me smile every day. I am lucky enough to work from home and so spend lots of time with him....often he tries to 'help' but more times than not things end up awry and I have to start all over, but one look at that beaky green face and I'm putty!!!

Anyway enough waffling and that's enough about us, we are both glad to join this lovely site.633

xxxx <(:) xxxx

Momto3boys
05-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome Sue and Chops...he is totally adorable :th_heart:

Im sorry about Phil :( Im glad you guys had each other to help get through it.

roxynoodle
05-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Welcome, Sue and Chops! I'm sorry about your loss, but glad you and Chops have each other.

Honesty
05-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Hello Sue and :pp_welcome:I am so pleased you have joined us :th_chickendance:

I am sorry to hear about Phil. It looks like you and Chops have a wonderful relationship. He is adorable:)

Sue'n'Chops
05-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Awww thanks people, lovely to be here, we are just having a mooch around the forum now :th_greet13:

Blancaej
05-25-2013, 02:51 AM
Welcome Sue & Chops! I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad Chops was able to come home with you and that you now have each other. I live in Cornwall, VT! I put Middlebury, VT on my profile because it's a better known town and that is where my candy store is.

plax
05-25-2013, 06:10 AM
Greetings Sue & Chops. I'm saddened to learn of your terrible loss. It's very nice that you've given Chops a loving home :). Thanks for becoming a Precisely Parrots member!

Debra
05-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have a great relationship with Chops. I'm sorry about y'all's loss. I'm glad you were able to take him in.

jtbirds
05-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the forum sue and chops! I am dearly sorry about your loss it is so hard:(

Enjoy your stay and have fun!:p

aliray
05-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum

keepsmiling
05-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Hello Sue and Chops!:th_welcome2:
I am sorry for your loss, I bet it was hard on Chops too.
We are so glad you have joined our community, and look forward to getting to know you both. We love pics!:th_hug8:

Mirlito
05-28-2013, 04:36 PM
A very warm Scottish welcome to you from the sunny Costa del Sol, Andalucía, Spain!

Sorry to hear about your loss.