PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Colour Scheme?

Honesty
05-24-2013, 08:25 PM
I thought it would be interesting to see which of our colour schemes each of you have chosen :) I have also opened a poll to see which one comes out as favourite :th_dancing:

I use turquoise:)

Momto3boys
05-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Purple for me!

roxynoodle
05-24-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.

Sorry, music is always with me :)

Honesty
05-24-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.

Sorry, music is always with me :)

:th_toofunny:

Blancaej
05-25-2013, 02:43 AM
It's the purple people eater for me, too!

crazyanimal
05-25-2013, 03:02 AM
I chose turquoise as well. I don't mind the blue either but the other two, just in my opinion, are too hard on the eyes. Maybe it is age... LOL

Mare
05-25-2013, 04:08 AM
I always thought that a color scheme meant at least two colors, no? Like, blue and tan or pink and grey, no? I may be wrong, please correct me.

Honesty
05-25-2013, 06:57 AM
We have a choice of 4 different colours for you to choose from and just wanted to see what colour each Member is using and which one comes out as favourite:)

keepsmiling
05-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Turquoise too.

Debra
05-25-2013, 12:01 PM
I tried the blue but some of the print was hard for me to see so I stick with the turquoise.

jtbirds
05-25-2013, 12:11 PM
I use turquoise but like to change it up from time to time:)

Mare
05-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks Wendy, turquoise it is!

plax
05-25-2013, 01:57 PM
I always thought that a color scheme meant at least two colors, no? Like, blue and tan or pink and grey, no? I may be wrong, please correct me.You're right. The term 'color scheme' typically refers to a planned combination of colors (or color tones) used in a setting or on an object, or for a publication or a specific area. If you'll take another look at our four available color options you should notice that none of them is monotone. For example, each has different color combinations for its header and footer strips within the posts, as well as various colors for certain text blocks around the site, etc.

josiesmom
05-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Purple for me :-)

94lt1
05-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Burple..

Mare
05-25-2013, 06:21 PM
You're right. The term 'color scheme' typically refers to a planned combination of colors (or color tones) used in a setting or on an object, or for a publication or a specific area. If you'll take another look at our four available color options you should notice that none of them is monotone. For example, each has different color combinations for its header and footer strips within the posts, as well as various colors for certain text blocks around the site, etc.

Huh? I guess I'm not seeing that on my computer but I believe you. Thanks!

plax
05-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Huh? I guess I'm not seeing that on my computer but I believe you. Thanks!Mare: You might want to look at the footer strips at the bottom of each post frame. On the turquoise style option those are blue. On the purple they're pale orange. On the yellow they're aqua. And on the blue they're lilac. And similarly the header bar color on each post frame varies from scheme option to scheme option as well... some are light gray while others are any of various colors. Another example is the time/credits/copyright block information text that appears at the bottom of each page. If you'll have a look on the purple option you should notice that the text is light gray, whereas on the yellow option the same text is black. On each option you should actually see several places where various unique colors appear that are different from the overall option color. There are areas of the purple option which render in bright orange, for example.

jtbirds
05-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Well I just tried blue and I like it much more then purple or turquoise... Like late at night it isn't so bright on my eyes lol!

keepsmiling
05-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Oh yeah, that's even better! Thanks Justin!

jtbirds
05-26-2013, 02:16 AM
Haha carole no problem, the others were very bright this one is more mild huh? Very satisfied with my new color scheme;)

keepsmiling
05-26-2013, 05:50 AM
I do like it, there is that line of purple, and the green around the members, along with the blue...very good!

Maddy
05-26-2013, 03:06 PM
I change it every so often. :P Turquoise an yellow are my favorite. Right now I have it on yellow.

Turquoise
06-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Why Turquoise~~My user namesake~~ of course for me!!:th_heart: And I see it is in the lead as most used color scheme!:th_biggrin:

I don't see the 'too bright' late at night problem with my turquoise scheme. My desktop & my laptop both have a slightly different shade of turquoise showing, but neither are harsh or too bright to me & I have very "Old" eyes. Oh well, I guess I love the color so much that I just can't see anything wrong with it. :th_hehe:

I love turquoise jewelry and I love the turquoise on my macaws. I can look at a photo with lots of different colors in it & the turquoise color will jump out at me first. that is how much I love the color. :th_hug8: