PDA

View Full Version : ~~~Roscoe The Clown~~Catalinas have more fun~~~

Turquoise
05-22-2013, 09:00 AM
My Catalina Roscoe has the most fun of any parrot I own. He has always been a clown since he first came home, in fact his breeder warned me he was as a baby. I should have chose his sweet sister instead~~:th_hehe: Actually his personality is one of the things I love most about him. :th_heart: He loves life to the fullest as these photos will reveal.

Hey Mom, you did say you like bats didn't you?
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Eye control~~Give Mom that perfect stare & she'll come across with another pistachio~~

Well!! Eye control didn't work on the 'Old Bag' this time. Hmph, I just gotta' get another pistachio, somehow!

Awww gee Mom, you're just so purty in that flowerdy dress you got on. Can I please have another pistachio?

Man she sure is stingy today!! Think I'll just hang upside down til all the blood rushes to my head. Maybe she'll feel sorry for me then. ~~Yeah~~

I just don't want to discuss it any longer. She called me a ~~'Fat Butt'~~One more pistachio would not have mattered~~

Honesty
05-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Roscoe is adorable De'Andrea :) I love the first pic. It looks like he keeps you on the go :)

Momto3boys
05-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Beautiful :th_heart:

Debra
05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
He's precious!

ShellyBorg
05-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Vary cool!

Blancaej
05-22-2013, 08:14 PM
He seems full of personality that is for sure! Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

jtbirds
05-22-2013, 08:43 PM
I love Catalina's and roscoe is a great one! Thanks for sharing:)

Pinkbirdy
05-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Ha Ha That's so funny !! I like the eye control one :)

Birdboy
05-23-2013, 08:35 AM
to cute. Keiko hangs up side down too. :)

keepsmiling
05-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Roscoe is gorgeous!:th_heart:

Turquoise
05-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Thank ya'll for the compliments. Roscoe is definitely my best buddy. He is rotten to the core, but I wouldn't want to live without him in my life. I am so very glad I couldn't find a Green Wing when I found him & brother Angel. I would have missed out on many wonderful days of macaw parronthood!!:th_heart::th_biggrin:

yvette
05-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Stunning!!!