PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Bellied Conure (pic)

crazyanimal
05-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Here is Kaylee, my crimson bellied conure. She is full of spit and vinegar....LOL She has a very big attitude and though she used to let me pat her and handle her, now that she and Caster are bonded, she prefers him. That is fine with me because in all honesty, I can't give her what Caster can. I am not a bird. She is a beautiful girl and I can get closer to her when it is not breeding season.

I got Kaylee from a local friend/breeder. It was funny because every clutch of babies that the parents had were all females. I don't think they ever produced a male. LOL

Honesty
05-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Another beautiful pic Delta :) Crimson Bellied Conures are my favourite.

Debra
05-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Her colors are beautiful.

Mirlito
05-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Lovely!, It is nice to see more CBCs on here! My Poppy will be 4 months old on the 30th of May :)

Momto3boys
05-21-2013, 07:16 PM
She is too cute!
Weird that her arents produced all females. Kinda like me, I seem to only produce males :th_hehe:

roxynoodle
05-21-2013, 10:17 PM
I don't produce anything but messes :th_embarassed:

You have a lot of beautiful conures!

crazyanimal
05-22-2013, 01:16 AM
Thank you everyone. She is gorgeous and the crimson bellies are so much prettier in person.

ACEPHONECHIC
05-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Hi I have a crimson Bellied Conure called Ruby born January 14th in minus 13 degrees. She is a darling, very acrobatic. I love them as well they make brilliant companion birds. She loves to play with mt two Greencheeked Conures Pearl and Jade born last May, they are always up to mischief and like to lead her astray. Kaylee is lovely can't wait for Ruby to get her red belly.