PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Cage

IVexCronic
07-14-2020, 11:44 AM
Hello, I was looking for some advice about my main cage? I'm planning on buying a budgie soon and I may buy a second one and I've done quite a bit of research but all of the cages that I find when searching up the dimensions are all vertical instead of horizontal. I found these 3 cages on amazon and I was just wondering everyone's opinion on them as I want a good cage for one or two budgies. :)

1. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
2. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
3. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Another question is if this cage I found would be good for travel or quarantine or any kind of temporary use or if it was too small?

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Thank you so much for helping it really means a lot to me :)

Dragonlady2
07-14-2020, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forum! Good job doing your research ahead of time. I think the cages you are looking at are not high enough. Budgies are busy little birds and I think they need a little more space to move in. I found a Prevue flight cage that has some height that may work. Prevue model number SP 426143SP426 14-3 Flight cage.
Your choice for a travel cage would work for short trips.

Good luck on your search.