PDA

View Full Version : I love you!....wait....Who is that! I love them!!!!

ShellyBorg
05-21-2013, 05:27 AM
:th_loltears:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Anyways any one else "lose" there bird to a family member?

cdog
05-21-2013, 05:55 AM
Rosie was my moms and Gadget was my sisters, but they became mine. I have never lost one to someone else though. I don't know what it is but all animals like me, I just click with them. I have never met an animal that didn't like me.

DistinctiveFeather
05-21-2013, 07:15 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] sounds like she needs a friend. :-)

I've read a lot of stories like this. After all, they say the bird chooses the person. Darcy definitely chooses people he likes, but I take him back, haha.

JerseyBella
05-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Never lost a bird to anyone. Our Ekkie, Juliette switched teams to me though......I also have a bird hating teenage daughter going through a rough patch :(

roxynoodle
05-21-2013, 12:32 PM
I could see me losing Rowdy to a good looking guy, but so far none of them have really given her the time of day :th_hehe:

Mare
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Your daughter is going through a thicket, sounds like the birds may help her get through it, whether she likes it or not!
Amigo is totally a two timing scalawag! If a pretty young girl comes around he is all about being charming. :). Men are a different story. :(. Amigo has never threatened me, while persuing another mate, which I'm thankful of!
The Sassy girl loves me until my husband is around, then she'll have nothing to do with me. Fickle little things, aren't they?

Debra
05-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Our ekkie, Lucy, only liked me when she first came to us. Then she took notice of my hubby. Ever since then she bites me every chance she gets -- which isn't often. I respect her "personal space" and don't give her the opportunity. I still feed her and talk to her though.

tiffnmango
06-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I temporarily "lost" Mango to a boyfriend. My ex and I lived together for 4 months. He is the first person I have ever lived with. When we moved in together Mango and him were tolerant of each other. Eventually Mango fell in love with my ex and wanted nothing to do with me if we were both home, unless there was a storm or something that he needed "mommy" to save him from.

When we broke up Mango handled it very well. He was GLUED to me for the first week or so and now he's finally getting better. However, I'm afraid he has regressed into some old bad habits....I'm hoping its just a phase and he'll regain the good habits again. But I know it will take time and patience from both of us.

tiffnmango
06-04-2013, 10:15 PM
My younger brother went through this stage as well. During this time Mango had to stay at my moms due to some training at a job I was working. Mango helped him through some really rough times. None of our household has had it easy and Mango does a good job pulling us though...as do all of our pets! They are very sensitive and sympathetic to what we are going through.

kackels
06-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Hahahaha. Yes! I lost jellybean to my husband who at the time could care less about birds at the time I brought her home! Now they are inseparable!! I call him a Birdie stealer all the time. !! 😳 😏

Blancaej
06-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Cool stories Tiffany & kackel!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2