PDA

View Full Version : Grace eating vegetables

rivx
03-09-2019, 02:21 AM
Not the best quality images, but Grace chose vegetables over millet this evening. I'm still a little surprised about it, but she ate them again on her own an hour or so later. ((I'm hoping this is a trend.))

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-2.fna&oh=acc73c6bb8a4ef5e8ae03156ebc44807&oe=5D0F0C79

She seemed awfully proud of herself, as well.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

And, an update on how her microgreens went: she's scared of them!! I think it's hilarious. They were easy to grow, although the soil is a bit of a pain to clean off. There are no-soil-required methods I'll have to try. Maybe she has fun throwing them around? Not a problem, regardless.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.fna&oh=20ebc4654ade77afae504fad8bae14ae&oe=5D09731B

Her vegetables today -- which were eaten!! I think it's the sweet potato flavor she's liking. Maybe I'll mix the microgreens in there.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Dragonlady2
03-09-2019, 02:48 AM
Great job with the chop! All of my birds love sweet potato. Gracie is really coming along with eating her fresh food. I am sure she will be chowing down on those micro greens any time now.