PDA

View Full Version : Funny moment :)

Pinkbirdy
05-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Yesterday ,I dragged out my cages to be pressure washed. I had my girls inside "bird sitting" Louie [my yellow streaked] flew onto my Macaws cage . To attack her through the bars you can imagine the size difference !! Louie does not care [hes a no fear kind of guy ] So my girls came screaming. I came in [pulled him off Harlows cage ] asked What were you thinking ? Got my travel cage put him in . Went back to work . The girls called to me as I went out the door . I guess Louie said sorry[ How birds know this stuff I have no clue ] Finished the cages [ while he was in the travel cage] He kept saying - IM SICK OF THIS :) LOL

jtbirds
05-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Lol I love that he says I'm sick of this, quite creative:p. I know an amazon that says "I'm Alittle upset" and then attacks you lol... Quite the characters they can be.

Debra
05-21-2013, 04:07 PM
How funny!

josiesmom
05-22-2013, 01:18 AM
I don't know how they come up with some of what they say but it is totally entertaining. The other morning the kids where getting ready for school and it was pretty quiet as they were not quite awake yet and out of nowhere Josie comes off with, "Evan! Rub my feet!" We were all just stunned bc no one has ever said that before. Also, when I take her bowls to clean and refill she tells me to hurry up. Love the funny stories.

Pinkbirdy
05-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Ha Ha Anita [ I know sometimes I wish it was filmed] cause nobodys going to believe this !! Tonight I was working with my new greencheek. Im working on getting him to step up . Before Im saying anything I have [Harlow my Macaw saying step up ] and [Tequila my Amazon saying come here] Im laughing [their so supportive and cute :)

DistinctiveFeather
05-22-2013, 08:00 AM
LOL at these stories! Darcy laughs at appropriate times in conversation, although he's not a big talker. He does his own silly things though.

Once and only once, when I was giving him shell-on almonds, and he shelled the almond, and then carefully set the bigger half of the shell in his water dish, like a BOAT! He did it with three shells in once sitting, so it was definitely on purpose, but I haven't seen him do it again. I took a picture of the floating almond shell boats, haha.