PDA

View Full Version : A place to land, finally..

Mare
05-20-2013, 09:57 PM
A place to land where people are open to ideas without being judgemental of others, so far, anyway. :) A place where there is nobody hating on someone else because they have different ideas, so far, anyways, a place where we can agree to disagree without pulling punches, so far. I believe in our moderators, here. I believe they have gathered a strong tribe of people together, to watch over us!

roxynoodle
05-20-2013, 10:25 PM
I hope so, Mare, I sure hope so :)

We are happy to have all of you here :th_hug8:

And a reminder to us all:

*You don't have to read anything you don't like :)
*If you need help resolving an issue, please report the post so one of us is aware of it
*Please ask yourself, is the member purposefully trying to upset you or is the person trying to help? Remember you don't have to take someone's advice, might already know the information given, etc, but you can still be gracious about it. Some of us know each other rather well, and some of us don't yet.
*Sometimes when something is upsetting to you, the best thing to do is take a breather, vent to someone off the forum if it helps you, then come back when you are feeling less emotional. I've done that one myself. I try to ask myself if what I want to say will be helpful to anyone or just make me feel better. If it's the latter, I probably don't need to say it!

Mare
05-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Audrey, I swear you must have been a wise old owl at some time in your lives!

Momto3boys
05-21-2013, 12:17 AM
I agree Mare, so far I absolutely LOVE it here :woohoo-dancing-bana

Mare
05-21-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm sure things will not be so rosy, down the road, this is when our mods will show their strength. I think we have a tough and fair group of moderators here. That's all we can ask for. :)

Blancaej
05-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Well said!

Honesty
05-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Well said Audrey:) and Mare, we all love you here:)

keepsmiling
05-21-2013, 08:59 AM
:th_hug8:Nice thread Mare, and great post Audrey!:th_hug8:

spiritbird
05-21-2013, 12:45 PM
Amen to Mare and Audrey. It is the strength of all that keeps a forum happy and together, not the small group that breaks off the mainstream and causes problems for everyone else.