PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :)

Momto3boys
05-20-2013, 12:22 PM
WOOOOOOT :th_chickendance: Im so glad to be here!
This seems like an amazing forum, thanks Audrey for the invite :th_yah:

So those of you that dont know me, my name is Brandy and I live in New Brunswick, CANADA :th_biggrin: My world is my 3 human boys, and my 4 feathered babies. I have a hubby as well, 3 dogs, 3 cats, a lizard, snake and rabbit as well :th_faint: And my middle son, Corbin has 2 cockatiels.

Anyways onto my flock :th_heart:

This is my love, Elliot, he will be 4 in June
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Im on the desktop and it's being weird, I'll switch to the laptop and add the rest of the flock in a minute!

JerseyBella
05-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Welcome!! <3

Momto3boys
05-20-2013, 12:37 PM
This is Nyka, she will be 4 in July.

Cosmo will be 10 this yr , Im not 100% sure on the her exact hatchdate but I do know she will be 10 this yr.

And Tiko, our little Sennie (who hates me).

roxynoodle
05-20-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm glad you joined us, Brandy! I love all your flock, but Nyka's little Grey face totally won me over :th_heart:

Momto3boys
05-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Im so glad you told me about this forum, Audrey!

Nyka is a sweetie, shes my biggest talker and shes hilarious. The other night Craig and I were doing dishes and she yelled out "supper time, kick in the butt" we both laughed and I said, "Nyka, who are you kicking in the butt?" and she said it as loud and saucy as she could and she yelled out "YOU"

never a dull moment with her, shes also my most active bird and shes not scared of anything, she will willingly step up for anyone and she attacks all new toys with some much excitement, shes just an amazing girl. Not overly cuddly, she's all about playing!

Debra
05-20-2013, 03:10 PM
They are beautiful!

Honesty
05-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Hello Brandy and welcome to the forum :D Its lovely to see you here.

Beautiful pics :D

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Maddy
05-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi Brandy! Nice to see you here! (:

plax
05-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Hi Brandy... welcome to our community :). Those are some wonderful photos of your astonishingly beautiful fids! Thanks so much for posting them! :D

Momto3boys
05-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks everyone :th_grouphug2:

Blackhawk007
05-20-2013, 07:02 PM
Hello Brandy, welcome to the community. You have some great looking birds!

cdog
05-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Brandy! Nyka is so cute! Timneh greys are probably my favorite bird.:th_biggrin:

Mare
05-20-2013, 08:12 PM
Hi Brandy! Your flock is beautiful!! I know you to be such a lovely neighbor, I'm so happy you are here!

Momto3boys
05-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Thank you Steve, Chris and Mare :th_greet13:

keepsmiling
05-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Hi Brandy, welcome!:th_welcome2:Thanks for sharing the great photos of your gorgeous flock!:th_heart:

crazyanimal
05-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Glad to see you here Brandy. Love the pictures. Your babies are beautiful.