PDA

View Full Version : Yelena90 and LesliesBabies

LesliesBabies
05-21-2018, 11:24 PM
I'm responding to Plax concerned that Yelena90 and LesliesBabies may be the same person.
LesliesBabies has no reason to be called Yelena90. Because of my Yahoo affiliation, this account was set up for me by admin. Is that possibly the cause of some confusion? Maybe this is the reason I can't insert pictures.
LesliesBabies is from Arkansas with a parakeet named JoJo, a WC Pionus named Sherman and two conures, Sir Lancelot and Daytona, coming in June.

LesliesBabies
05-21-2018, 11:26 PM
Let LesliesBabies know if you need my email address and further information.

plax
05-21-2018, 11:43 PM
I've merged the member account for Yelena90 into your LesliesBabies account. The avatar photo did not transfer, however. If you want to use that avatar image with your current account, you'll have to upload it again.

I am the admin who responded to your email and manually activated your LesliesBabies account. That shouldn't have anything to do with posting photos. I'm unsure why you've been having trouble in that regard. You might want to try the tapatalk app. Most members who use it find it easy to post pics.

LesliesBabies
05-22-2018, 01:22 AM
Okay, I've never had a Hyacinth so will change the avatar asap.

plax
05-22-2018, 03:38 AM
Okay, I've never had a Hyacinth so will change the avatar asap.It wasn't a Hyacinth... that's my avatar. It was a photo of a girl.

LesliesBabies
05-22-2018, 01:38 PM
If that pic to the left isn't a hand stitching a Hyacinth, what is it? It looks like the Hyacinth I gave scratches to and raised at the rescue!

LesliesBabies
05-22-2018, 01:42 PM
STITCHING should be SCRITCHING and SCRATCHES should be SCRITCHES. My phone seems to "think" it knows better what I meant to write. HAHA

plax
05-22-2018, 03:34 PM
If that pic to the left isn't a hand stitching a Hyacinth, what is it? It looks like the Hyacinth I gave scratches to and raised at the rescue!That's an image of my Hy, Zaffer (with me in the background). It's my own avatar for this account and should thus appear exclusively within my member information panel to the left of each of my posts. While I can't be sure how the forum threads are rendering on your device... when I view your posts, each presents with PP's default cartoon avatar at the top portion of your member panel. Conversely, the avatar for your Yelena90 account was a girl with long, straight hair.

STITCHING should be SCRITCHING and SCRATCHES should be SCRITCHES. My phone seems to "think" it knows better what I meant to write. HAHAAuto-correct can be a pain ;)

LesliesBabies
05-22-2018, 08:56 PM
I don't want to use Zaffy! I'm using the PP cartoon avatar because I can't upload an image. (BTW, Zaffy's pretty.)

plax
05-23-2018, 05:50 AM
I don't want to use Zaffy! I'm using the PP cartoon avatar because I can't upload an image.Then how did you upload the avatar image below?

(BTW, Zaffy's pretty.)He appreciates the compliment :hy:

LesliesBabies
05-23-2018, 01:58 PM
I didn't. I only WISH I looked that young. I'm a retired grandmother. I don't know who Yelena90 is.

LesliesBabies
05-23-2018, 02:01 PM
I'm also a card-carrying LDS and don't wear tanktops.

plax
05-23-2018, 02:20 PM
I didn't. I only WISH I looked that young. I'm a retired grandmother. I don't know who Yelena90 is.It was you posting from that newly created account. Accounts don't create themselves ;) Avatar photos don't upload themselves ;)

LesliesBabies
05-23-2018, 03:39 PM
I wish I had the answer but don't. All I know is that I don't know her or anyone slightly resembling her and don't have a picture of her. Again, I'm a retired grandmother who hasn't been that young in decades. Geez, my only daughter is older than that and is a blonde!

LesliesBabies
05-23-2018, 03:48 PM
This is so bizaare. I don't know what to do. It seems someone is somehow invading my account. Should I leave and start over?

plax
05-23-2018, 04:44 PM
This is so bizaare. I don't know what to do. It seems someone is somehow invading my account. Should I leave and start over?When you had the connection to our server through the Yelena90 member account, it's obvious you had to have logged in to it. There's no other way. Moreover, it was through a proxy connection from New Jersey. I know where your current mobile connections originate from, and it's NOT New Jersey. Hopefully your initials aren't KB E-S. You will understand only if they in fact are.

LesliesBabies
05-23-2018, 05:35 PM
I only know what I did and didn't do as well as who I know and don't know. I updated my profile page yesterday. What else do I need to do? I don't want my invaded account to cause further difficulties, so should it be shut down then remade later? What's easiest for you?

LesliesBabies
05-23-2018, 05:48 PM
Wait... I don't even know anyone in New Jersey. I don't even know anyone who has moved from or ever lived in NJ. I was in North Dakota on an agricultural internship several years ago and that's the closest I've been.
I longed in using my LesliesBabies username and password. Uh oh.

plax
05-23-2018, 06:22 PM
I only know what I did and didn't do as well as who I know and don't know. I updated my profile page yesterday. What else do I need to do? I don't want my invaded account to cause further difficulties, so should it be shut down then remade later? What's easiest for you?I'm not recommending that you do anything at this point. If the possibility I've suggested within my previous message turns out to be accurate, I will take the necessary action. If it doesn't, we can chalk up the peculiar elements as a mere mystery.

Wait... I don't even know anyone in New Jersey. I don't even know anyone who has moved from or ever lived in NJ. I was in North Dakota on an agricultural internship several years ago and that's the closest I've been.
I longed in using my LesliesBabies username and password. Uh oh.Another discrepancy is that the mobile IPs you are using are NOT from Arkansas. But the carriers trade those around on occasion... so it's not something that necessarily means much.

plax
05-23-2018, 06:32 PM
So ultimately, don't worry about anything. All is currently well for now :D

LesliesBabies
05-24-2018, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the help and concern! I'll consider things fine unless/until you contact me, again, regarding this!