PDA

View Full Version : Good morning!

josiesmom
05-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Good morning!

I am Anita, Josie's mom. We have had Josie with us for almost a year now. She came to us when she was 2 due to her previous owner being in over her head and Josie did not like her husband at all. Josie is a delight to have here and she like just about everyone. We take her places when it is appropriate. In fact, on Thursday, she is going to meet my son's class at school.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Anita & Josie

Honesty
05-19-2013, 03:00 PM
Hello Anita and :pp_welcome:Thankyou for joining us. We are very happy to see you here :th_chickendance:

We would love to see some pics of Josie.

Debra
05-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forum! What kind of bird is Josie? She sounds like a great bird.

roxynoodle
05-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi Anita, I look forward to hearing all about Josie :)

plax
05-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks so much for joining us, Anita! It's great to have you and Josie here :)

cdog
05-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, there are many great people on this forum.
PS. We would love to see pics!:th_biggrin:

josiesmom
05-19-2013, 10:15 PM
Josie is a bold and sassy Blue & Gold macaw. I will try to post some pics soon.

josiesmom
05-19-2013, 10:26 PM
I just created an album and uploaded some pics of Josie under my profile. I'm not sure how to put them anywhere else. I hope you all can see them and enjoy.

plax
05-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Josie is quite a pretty Blue & Gold... thanks for adding those, Anita :)

keepsmiling
05-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the forum Anita and Josie! I look forward to pics and stories!
If you would like to post photos in a thread, there are several ways to do it. You can start a new thread, or post them here to practice if you like. If you start a new thread, look down below the text box for a section that says 'additional options'. Hit 'manage attachments' and a box will pop up. Hit 'add files' and another box will pop up. Hit 'select files' and it will take you to where you can select the photos from your computer. Click on the photo you want, then hit open. It will bring the attachment into the little box. Then hit 'upload files'. You can continue to go through those steps, and upload more, or just do the one. Then you hit 'insert online', and then 'done', and the box will disappear.
The other method for posting photos is to set up an account at a free website like Photobucket. There you can create albums, save or delete, edit your photos, downsize them and more. You would just copy and paste the URL of the photo into the text box, and post.

Blackhawk007
05-20-2013, 04:55 AM
Hello Anita, welcome to the community!