PDA

View Full Version : new color style

plax
10-30-2017, 04:21 AM
I've added a new color style. It's titled 'Green' but its backgrounds are varying shades of gray and white with green header bars and highlights. You can access it from the drop-down style selector menu on the left side of the footer bar at the bottom of each page. I'm yet undecided whether 'Green' should be adopted as a permanent alternate style. Load it for a trial if you like. And please let me know about anything you might notice that seems disarray with it.

Thanks

Quakerella
10-30-2017, 05:56 AM
I have to admit I like the Blue or the Grey. The colours seem to compliment each other. With the Green there seems to be too many different colours and shades or hues. I am also using a laptop and the colours can look different depending on what you are using to view.

Just my personal opinion. :th_wink:

plax
10-30-2017, 01:42 PM
I have to admit I like the Blue or the Grey. The colours seem to compliment each other. With the Green there seems to be too many different colours and shades or hues. I am also using a laptop and the colours can look different depending on what you are using to view.

Just my personal opinion. :th_wink:Thank you, Rosalyn. The 'Green' style is a preliminary effort... I haven't completed all of the tweaks yet to make it fully parallel with the other five styles. In fact, just a few moments ago I adjusted the header dimensions and fonts to match the other styles and added the floating/fixed navbar. Granted, the 'Green' style is a bit more colorful when viewing threads. But if we keep it, it will merely be an additional style option :)

plax
10-31-2017, 02:58 PM
I revamped the green style. Please have a look.

Lady
11-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Interesting. I will check it out over the weekend (hopefully I will remember). It is another busy week at the job which dosn't leave me much time to take care of things at home after work.

Quakerella
11-02-2017, 12:47 AM
It looks a lot better. Much easier on the eyes.

Lady
11-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Well I just tried all of them and although I like the Turquoise at the moment the purple is my choice :indecisiveness: .

TyraNoah
06-08-2021, 12:36 PM
Really enjoying it. The color schemes really match and are relevant. Bravo to the designers and developers in the house!!

Dragonlady2
06-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Tyra!

sigrid94
01-23-2022, 05:51 AM
Themes determine a lot. The colors have a great impact on what the outcomes are.