PDA

View Full Version : Sam playing nice

Wendy K.
04-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Sam had a good time hanging out on the couch the other day. He'll be turning 1 shortly, and I can't believe how nicely he's coloring in. :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Blackhawk007
04-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Very cool. Its awesome to see an amazon play so well!

Honesty
04-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Sam looks like he is having great fun:)

Wendy K.
04-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks so much Steve & Wendy. :)

Sam truly is SO sweet (most of the time). I know I'll be getting surprises as he matures, but I'm honestly looking forward to those "little" challenges. :th_LOL:

Honesty
04-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Ha ha, especially if he tricks you like Codie has started doing with me. He puts his head down to be petted, which I do, the he grabs my finger in a vice like grip with his foot and procedes to bite me :(

Wendy K.
04-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Ha ha, especially if he tricks you like Codie has started doing with me. He puts his head down to be petted, which I do, the he grabs my finger in a vice like grip with his foot and procedes to bite me :(

Have you tried grabbing Codie's beak with your other hand (the one he doesn't have the vice grip on), and giving him the MOST evil eyes you can and telling him NO BITE???? It's worked with Sam, as he's tried that a few times as well.

Blackhawk007
04-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Is this the type of vise frip you speak of?;)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Wendy K.
04-15-2013, 04:31 PM
:th_pinklol: But Teka looks like he would NEVER harm a fly! SOOOO sweet!!!

Honesty
04-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Is this the type of vise frip you speak of?;)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Yes exactly like that Steve, but when Codie does it, then he does it to bite me and will not let go:( He tricks me into petting him and then suddenly grabs with his foot LOL

I agree with Wendy , Teka looks so sweet and innocent. That looks like a friendly grip:)

Blackhawk007
04-15-2013, 06:35 PM
:th_pinklol: But Teka looks like he would NEVER harm a fly! SOOOO sweet!!!

He is really nice to me and never tries to bite. That only goes for me though. He will tear up anyone else. Sadly he never does anything like Sam does. Teka will hang out and shred things but there is no way he will be seen rolling around.

aliray
04-15-2013, 06:42 PM
What cute pictures of both birds

Wendy K.
04-15-2013, 07:38 PM
What cute pictures of both birds

Thank you so much, Alison. :)

Copper
04-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Sooo cute! Enjoy the babies years while they last lol

Maddy
04-15-2013, 10:28 PM
He is adorable! Looks like he is having fun!

Antoinette
04-16-2013, 04:01 AM
BEAUTIFUL PICS !!!!!
They all look sweet and innocent !!!!!
Then those little beaks "come alive
EINA
:th_sad7:

Sandy
04-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Sam is just gorgeous, so is Teka
What Amazons hurt anything? LOL with those sweet little faces!!!!

Wendy K.
04-16-2013, 04:06 PM
Sam is just gorgeous, so is Teka
What Amazons hurt anything? LOL with those sweet little faces!!!!

:th_biggrin: Those sweet little faces can be SO deceiving....at times..... :th_LOL: BUT it makes them only more lovable.

Blancaej
05-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Very cute! He is just adorable!