PDA

View Full Version : Chewie and hus hair nest

luckyandjenn
04-01-2017, 02:45 PM
So little chewie thinks its funny to mess up my hair and try and make a nest lol tell ya what its not easy brushing hair after a bird has claimed a nest atop your head lol

Lady
04-01-2017, 08:39 PM
:th_hehe:That is to funny Jenn! How cute that he sits on your head. What does Lucky think of him?

Dragonlady2
04-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Aw....Chewie is adorable. Wait till he starts going after your ear. Does he do the same thing with your husband?

Quakerella
04-01-2017, 11:28 PM
I love it. Yoshi does the same thing, but I think he is attacking instead of making a nest.

luckyandjenn
04-02-2017, 03:14 AM
:th_hehe:That is to funny Jenn! How cute that he sits on your head. What does Lucky think of him?

Ha ha ha he thinks its cute i think its just knoting my hair lolz Lucky doesn't seem to care much about him at all i never really let him to close thoe as i dont know his imteninsons nor do i know all his body langues yet and id rather be safe than sorry

luckyandjenn
04-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Aw....Chewie is adorable. Wait till he starts going after your ear. Does he do the same thing with your husband?

Ha ha ha does try and go after my ears but i stop him lol and yes he does the same to my hubby but worse he hangs off the side of his head and down in front of his face from his bangs lol its funny to see

- - - Updated - - -

I love it. Yoshi does the same thing, but I think he is attacking instead of making a nest.

Ha ha vicious stinker lol