PDA

View Full Version : The Endangered Species Act: Uncertainty under Trump

plax
01-28-2017, 08:52 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Dragonlady2
01-28-2017, 08:56 PM
Yeah....I don't want to get too political here, but it is worrisome with the new regime.

plax
01-28-2017, 09:34 PM
Yeah....I don't want to get too political here, but it is worrisome with the new regime.Well, as discussed in another recent thread, it can be a double-edged sword because of preexisting ESA list pets that may not be exempted from a ban. What would happen to those pets? It seems easy to understand that from the perspective of ESA list pet owners it would (or should) be difficult to take a position on this topic :(

plax
01-28-2017, 09:35 PM
More:
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
01-29-2017, 12:36 AM
A bunch of frickin' idiots are supposedly in charge of our country. Our say has no matter..our votes are worthless, this has been proven time and again. I've decided to take charge of my own destiny..effem.

Ok,ok..I'll try and settle down but the only way we can make change in this country is to rebel.

Casper's 2nd best friend
01-29-2017, 06:15 PM
Trump is just a salesman, albeit a very successful one. The one weakness of salesmen is their falling for the sales chat of other salesmen.
So, no use protesting - he thrives on that, you have to get in their and persuade him that you have a better plan.

plax
01-31-2017, 04:19 PM
Trump is just a salesman, albeit a very successful one.That's not all he is :th_shakehead:

Mare
01-31-2017, 07:08 PM
Trump is just a salesman, albeit a very successful one. The one weakness of salesmen is their falling for the sales chat of other salesmen.
So, no use protesting - he thrives on that, you have to get in their and persuade him that you have a better plan.

Jean-Pierre, send us your knowledge, please..how do we get in there and persuade him we have a better plan..besides the obvious..

Casper's 2nd best friend
02-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Jean-Pierre, send us your knowledge, please..how do we get in there and persuade him we have a better plan..besides the obvious..
erm... that I can't help you with... maybe pretend you want to buy a hotel :)